Are drones really boring??

Well drones are ok i guess. i got a nice answer to the boring matter, Have you ever seen Exiting minions???

OK. my solution to the Forum posts about this matter is the number. the waves are small. drones are ok but few.
    With the right adjustments to credits and dmg we could have waves of 6. and 7. with a change on the appearance of the siege minion (PLZZZZZ)

Give me your thoughts guys. more drones to kill more fun yes?

Considering Harmony

Re: Are drones really boring??

I like the idea, more minions would be cool, or at least a stronger minion spawing now and then.

Joining Harmony

all minions are boring. and not because they are easy to kill, or anything related to game play really. It because they are so Generic. How about some minnion models that look like creatures, or things we might see in that area? or true dimension destroying fiends?

the answer here is lore..in the game the " construct" is testing champs..the drones are robot minions as are all th baddies, to test....the reaoning behind not making say. Darkseid be the leviathan, is that he may infact be a Champ oneday, and they devs stated that the reason the creeps arent say gang members , is because would you really see superman go aroung killing waves of gang members..would kinda ruin his image.
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    the answer here is lore..in the game the " construct" is testing champs..the drones are robot minions as are all th baddies, to test....the reaoning behind not making say. Darkseid be the leviathan, is that he may infact be a Champ oneday, and they devs stated that the reason the creeps arent say gang members , is because would you really see superman go aroung killing waves of gang members..would kinda ruin his image.
    We don't need waves of gang members, we need better looking robots.. they look, as the host said, ¨generic¨ the minion who tanks has barely a shield and you'll notice that after hundreds of games, he could be twice the size of the other ones, and in general i feel like jungle creatures on GD/CC and the minion waves on all the 3 maps look/feel kinda soulless, they need better animation overall and more life to them; They most surely get the job done but they don't look nice.

Considering Harmony

if the drones were more interesting and have flashier more noticeable animations id pay more attention to them as they are now I ignore them but the damage they deal is certainly something that cannot be ignored

the devs said they are placeholder skins anyhow, I men compare the Leviathan now to the one two months ago...lHuge difference..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Considering Harmony

the devs said they are placeholder skins anyhow, I men compare the Leviathan now to the one two months ago...lHuge difference..
    sure the thing is those guys the raider the leviathan the doomsday device guardian they obviously will look better than the rest of the minions they have to, what we need is the minion waves to not look so lifeless and maybe the ones in the jungle but that isn't really necessary.

Guys. the argue of drones versus everything like thugs and monsters and ..... it's already in another post.
    The idea of this one is if the numbers are a way to make the waves better to our eyes as a bigger group of drones. not the models.