Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Red face Infinite Crisis Fight for the Multiverse (comic) What did you think of it?

(NO SPOILERS)

I reserved it and got it and personally I liked it. Very honest I think some art work was amazing and then some was just... Mehhhh.

But to see Batman stomped and confused due to him not being able to prepare for what was to come was different and was cool! Also thanks for BLOOD!!!

Ive been reading comics since I was in elementary school as well collecting them and I don't understand why now comics have to be PG rated all a sudden.

But what I like to really get on touch is Harbinger.

She was kind, Modest, powerful. She is a hero I would love to see in game and also its sad to see what happens to her. I hope she does not fade to nothing like so many other amazing super hero's like Cyborg Superman and eventually makes more appearances (Even if in other comic series).

Any way what are every one thoughts on the comic and also.

Please put SPOILERS or NO SPOILERS at the start of your post for those who did not get to read the comic yet and they will know. Thanks
    Ame-Comi Zatanna 7.2" figure raffle happens Nov-29 between 8 to 10pm Est. Don't miss the next BearsXstream Show!!!!

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Infinite Crisis Fight for the Multiverse (comic) What did you think of it?

Whoever is writing the comic I think is arcane green lanterns second greatest fan, because his treatment in it is excellent

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Whoever is writing the comic I think is arcane green lanterns second greatest fan, because his treatment in it is excellent
    Tell me about it, Arcane GL is such a badass.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Tell me about it, Arcane GL is such a badass.
    He clearly specs Will/Will regen though. Probably a hefty amount of CDR too.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

the last issue was really good, but i hate them cliff hangers, i can handle some, but i hate when they are just like... "let's see what i'm gonna do next" and then BANG it ends. I also don't like the way flash is written, he's like, "idc i'm the fastest man alive"
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony Nenilai_Xilodel's Avatar

Loved it, loved Harbinger Specifically because of her personality, as I had mentioned before when we spoke about her kindness and modesty, these days its too much badass men without logic and ball stomping women , It was nice to see something different for a bit. Was kind of funny to see confused Batman, just sucks what happened, and the Big Villian reveal (hint: on the cover) was cool, the different voices, the smashing and obsessions. Good stuff.
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If You Would Like Help With:

Add me as a friend, Nenilai, Or Nenilai_Xilodel (Yes I have 2 founder accounts.. let it go, I just love this game)

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Helpful Player: The_Dycer (Sets up Group Games, Friend him) - Favorite Dev: IC_Celestrata (Is just an awesome person, I still want an autorgraph)
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!

Meh I don't think its grabbing anyone outside the game imo.

Considering Harmony Nenilai_Xilodel's Avatar

I dunno, the comic shop where I picked up mine along with Bearsss, It was advertised well with all the new comics , I saw 3 people check it out and look into it, its at least getting attention out there and thats good. Just be nice to any new arrivals ingame. they might be all passion and have no idea what theyre doing = p
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    If You Would Like Help With:

Add me as a friend, Nenilai, Or Nenilai_Xilodel (Yes I have 2 founder accounts.. let it go, I just love this game)

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME
    Helpful Player: The_Dycer (Sets up Group Games, Friend him) - Favorite Dev: IC_Celestrata (Is just an awesome person, I still want an autorgraph)
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!

Wait, wait, wait... How many issues are out already?
    We only got Issue #1 here last week and Arcane GL only showed up at the end? Is it Digital First / Weekly?

Also, confused Batman confused me.

Digital first

SPOILER ABOUT CHARACTER ATTITUDES

Really it turns me off from playing some of these champs. Gas Cat is like those players that 0/11 and they're too scared of getting ganked. Batman is that player that's 1/0 constantly, arcane lantern is the guy who uses up his skills to helps but ends up not doing any damage to the enemy. Night robin is the guy tellin orders but never enters group fights.