Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Ouch! What did you do to my Artifacts?

What happened to claw of Horus? why? that was the only AD/Attack armor we had. Superman loved that item

If you wanted health and AD you had Lobos or even Batmans utility belt if attack speed was your thing. Now everything has health >.>

Totally messed up my CDR math on the booster gold change, I rather you take health away from it than CDR

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Re: Ouch! What did you do to my Artifacts?

Once again Turbine is showing their inability to balance the game properly.

Also.. while I understand that Mojo's was too similar to Booster and had to change, I think you are overpopulating your PD armor items. Now Entropy Aegis is still a better pick.

As i have said elsewhere Turbine need to revisit the foundry as many of their changes have hurt certain types.

ATM AD chars lack a choice of will regen items , AD items have a lack of MS , AD items also have a lack of CDR.

And these changes to Horus and Mojo's make 0 sense given the insane amount of PD armour already in game and the constant nerfing of AD armour.

artifact feedback for June update patch 2

i am having to change this post because it was moved without warning to this thread, (don't know why) and did not make sense anymore

but I will leave the part about my opinion on the changes being made to items.

the good:
    Jokers crow bar. this item needed an upgrade because it still was not worth purchasing. now I am not sure if the 8 point increase will make that much of a difference but it is a move in the right direction.

Nil weapons. these did need to be looked at and I think the changes made have made the item both more useful and balanced.

Bleed portal. I think these changes have helped the balance issues with this item and should make it more difficult to use on GH.

the bad:

Claws of Horus. this change takes away the usefulness of this item and is unnecessary. we already have an attack damage item that gives bonus health, Lobo's Chain, we did not need another. this makes it more difficult for people to build attack armor on ADC champs, and adds nothing for it. 200 health for 20 attack armor is not a great trade in my opinion. if you wanted to increase Horus's use as a dueling item then return its life steal and keep its armor at 40. if these changes are implemented it will screw characters like superman who have abilities that scale off of attack armor, as well as characters who need attack armor like nightmare batman and atomic wonder women.

Shard of Mogo. you did nothing to fix the issues with this item, in fact you made it more useless then before. there are already power armor items that are a better pick for the money. Mirror master's prism, entropy aegis, and Kryptonian war armor all offer better protection and more utility. if you wanted to make Mogo more useful, then you should have kept it as attack armor and raised the health amount by 200 hp.

the meh or I am unsure about:

Booster gold's armor. the decrease of the cooldown is not that bad and still leaves it as one of the most useful attack armor items in game. did not take away from its utility at all. the only reason it is in this section is I don't see why the change was made at all.

the increase in cost for the harvest items. not sure yet if these will have any kind of significant impact on overall game play. time will tell and I may update this then.
    Last edited by Wurm_king; 07-22-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Re: artifact feedback for June update patch 2

Thanks Wurm_king. My original post was a bit QQish and yes I agree with the pros and cons you listed.

The claw of Horus change is affecting my build pretty bad and I have no substitute for it. And you are right, The Mojo change was counter productive. I would have made it a more overall defensive item. 200 HP, 25 Attack Armor, 25 Power Armor with the activated which I would buff a bit to more initial damage, less active time.

I would like booster gold to stay at 15% cause metallo's is already at 10% but if booster has to decrease to 10% then need increase huntress's crossbow to 20% please.

Some of the change's display a lack sense,

Horus and Mojo's sorry but the lack of relevant AD/ADarmour items is getting to be a joke now. Tbh neither changes wanted or really needed. We are seeing a constant reduction of ADarmour to the point that atomic axe has become rather insane in a lot of builds now due to the fact if you want to build ADarmour you pretty much lose a slot for AD (PD has Nerons Contract , AD's was Horus but has been hit hard)

Jokers crowbar .... needed but I'm not sure its enough (personally not a fan of the Harvest keywords due to either needing 30 mins or an op team to cap with mods.)

In fact, with Mojo I would go 300 HP, 30 AA, 25 PA, 15 Health regen per 10 secs and the active which I would change to be the area of Mecha Sups ulti with an initial damage of 75 and decaying as it does right now for like 6 seconds only. It would be a really weak version of mecha sups ulti.

personally i think the way to make mogo relavent again would be to buff the dmg on its activatable. Its niche was that it punished melee champions for grouping up to focus you/a team mate, and was also great when chasing carries for discouraging any intervention from melee characters, and discouraged them from standing and fighting you (it originaly got nerfed because it was making you win 1v1s with carries, carries shouldnt be able to face tank a melee, you should be winning those 1v1's -_-).
    melee characters generally do attack damage, not power, tho there are obvious exceptions(though those still hit you for ad at the same time). this change really makes me think, *** is this item for?

I agree 100% with you Wurm_king.

Claw of Horus is pretty meh now and those changes aren't going to make it a better duelling item. As for Mogos into Power Armour, are you serious? We have way too many power armour items as is and they are all better than Mogos.

The lack of Attack Armour is upsetting and needs to be fixed otherwise ADC champs are basically going to suffer and tanky types will have less options to choose from (besides the obvious Suit of Sorrows). Simply add new attack armour items or make mogos attack armour again (and make it better) and please don't turn an established power armour item into an attack armour one. That will just give people (especially me) a head ache xD