Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Champion Balance (Patch 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrilege View Post
    These need to be in the patch notes. This forum has wayyy less visibility than the general patch notes announcements, and so anyone who only reads the patch notes will not be aware that these changes are going in also. Please connect things!
    This isn't in the patch notes because its for the next patch >.>
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrilege View Post
    These need to be in the patch notes. This forum has wayyy less visibility than the general patch notes announcements, and so anyone who only reads the patch notes will not be aware that these changes are going in also. Please connect things!
    These changes aren't going to be in tomorrow.

I think with these changes I might be able to hit 1,800 damage with MWW's ult on full build now.

Other than that, I guess the changes look fine. I don't necessarily think the problem with GA is his W, moreso just his ult being a 15 second cd.

I agree with GeeEss that Atrocitus definitely needs a CDR on his Q. It would make him so much more potent out of the jungle.

Blue Beetle, I feel he would be so much more viable if his Q just exploded and did area damage every time, regardless of whether it hits an initial target.

For Sinestro, I'm not sure if it's a typo or what, but his Sawblade currently has a .5 ratio, not .6 ratio. So overall, you're increasingly the base damage by 45 and giving it a 15% ratio increase. But I do like the removal of the %hp scaling on power damage.

Dread-Scythe, I think is just gonna be useless now. I don't think the damage on this skill is the problem. The problem from his damage is that his E + Passive max rank has a 100% ratio, and then it gets reset every time you get a kill.

Other than that, I like all the changes.

Edit:

And no Flash buffs still?! Just putting his W back to where it was before last patch would make him completely viable again, maybe minus the on hit effects.
    Last edited by Nick3570; 07-22-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Associate Game System Designer IC_PlayByGray's Avatar

We're currently playing with Sinestro and will make changes accordingly before the Patch gets locked down. Same goes for all the Champions in the patch, nothing is set in stone yet.

Another thing to keep in mind is all Champions are getting looked at for the September patch:
    Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Batman, to name a few.

As for the Atrocitus comments, I'm definitely keeping my eye on him and listening to what you all are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_PlayByGray View Post
    We're currently playing with Sinestro and will make changes accordingly before the Patch gets locked down. Same goes for all the Champions in the patch, nothing is set in stone yet.

Another thing to keep in mind is all Champions are getting looked at for the September patch:
    Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Batman, to name a few.

As for the Atrocitus comments, I'm definitely keeping my eye on him and listening to what you all are saying.
    I currently believe arcane green lantern needs more attack damage

*hides*

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

I'm not really sure how proccing Reach Directive when BB changes helps anything. It fires off pretty readily anyway, and it should be leveled early.

I've had many times where RD procs naturally as I change to Infiltrator to finish a kill. So I guess that I just don't see how it proccing every time is as beneficial as a bit more damage on Q, or faster move speed in Infiltrator, or a bit more slow on his Inf E.

Don't get me wrong. It will be nice to have guaranteed true damage on my Q as I go for the kill, but I feel that other changes would be more beneficial.

Also, does RD only proc when going into Inf mode? Or does it work both ways? I ask because then it might be a much more beneficial change than I give it credit for.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

where are my buffs to batman prime! *table flip*

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    I'm not really sure how proccing Reach Directive when BB changes helps anything. It fires off pretty readily anyway, and it should be leveled early.

I've had many times where RD procs naturally as I change to Infiltrator to finish a kill. So I guess that I just don't see how it proccing every time is as beneficial as a bit more damage on Q, or faster move speed in Infiltrator, or a bit more slow on his Inf E.

Don't get me wrong. It will be nice to have guaranteed true damage on my Q as I go for the kill, but I feel that other changes would be more beneficial.

Also, does RD only proc when going into Inf mode? Or does it work both ways? I ask because then it might be a much more beneficial change than I give it credit for.
    I don't know about that. With both Ws proccing reach directive, this change allows 4 procs of it in a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post

This is just a small change to see if this can get a little more something rolling for him. If it doesn't work out too well, then we'll give him more love.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewb969 View Post
    where are my buffs to batman prime! *table flip*
    Soon my Protector, soon...