Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, July 23rd

Hail Protectors!

On Wednesday, July 23rd, Infinite Crisis will be unavailable between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we update the game with the second patch after the June Update!

During the maintenance, Protectors will be unable to redeem codes and use the referral system. Release notes for this update can be found on our website.

Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, July 23rd

o.o

5PM? o.o

ther-theree-must be something wrong on the date hehe .
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Why did all of my notifications suddenly turn to german? >.>
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Why did all of my notifications suddenly turn to german? >.>
    It's an incentive, so you can learn, more german.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Yay! I can finally use atrocitus without dropping to 5 fps!! =D

Patch is looking good guys... but this is only the first step out of many.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Turret changes - I like but it didn't need changing if you didn't destroy it in the first place.
    Nerfing turrets for new players was the dumbest thing ever. When they get killed by the tower they will have already learnt, making the turrets do less damage doesn't do anything but make them stay under the tower longer before they die.

Gas Cat - "Gaslight Catowman can be difficult to effectively counter. This leads to the sensation of helplessness once she gains the upperhand." Isn't that the point? She's an assassin; your goal is to one shot/burst squishy targets. Kinda like how Flash was completely fine before the nerfs, some decent CC + focus = dead
    A decent team would learn how to counter build and a decent team would pick champions with CC. I don't see how it's "difficult to effectively counter".

Claws of Horus - So a bad AD item gets destroyed? One that was already bad to begin with?
    We'll see how the changes will affect this item but right now it's looking meh to me.

Mogo - Another PD armour item? So Mogo is effectively a crapper Entropy?
    There's a lack of AD armour items and now there's going to be less? It's bad enough Claws of Horus is getting changed now this is getting changed too.
    I like how you guys didn't include any reasoning or notes for this though, it's just "Hey we've decided to change it from AD to PD, kthxbye."

Joker's Crowbar - This still needs to have a higher maximum AD. There's still no reason to get this item.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Turret changes - I like but it didn't need changing if you didn't destroy it in the first place.
    Nerfing turrets for new players was the dumbest thing ever. When they get killed by the tower they will have already learnt, making the turrets do less damage doesn't do anything but make them stay under the tower longer before they die.

Gas Cat - "Gaslight Catowman can be difficult to effectively counter. This leads to the sensation of helplessness once she gains the upperhand." Isn't that the point? She's an assassin; your goal is to one shot/burst squishy targets. Kinda like how Flash was completely fine before the nerfs, some decent CC + focus = dead
    A decent team would learn how to counter build and a decent team would pick champions with CC. I don't see how it's "difficult to effectively counter".

Claws of Horus - So a bad AD item gets destroyed? One that was already bad to begin with?
    We'll see how the changes will affect this item but right now it's looking meh to me.

There's a lack of AD armour items and now there's going to be less? It's bad enough Claws of Horus is getting changed now this is getting changed too.
    I like how you guys didn't include any reasoning or notes for this though, it's just "Hey we've decided to change it from AD to PD, kthxbye."

Joker's Crowbar - This still needs to have a higher maximum AD. There's still no reason to get this item.
    The gascat tears are delish. That champion was the biggest joke in any MOBA ever. I wouldn't be surprised if she had the highest win rate in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post

wow, I agree with all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Levra18 View Post
    The gascat tears are delish. That champion was the biggest joke in any MOBA ever. I wouldn't be surprised if she had the highest win rate in the game.
    She was absolutely ridiculous early game.... stealth and burst to zero with a 3 button combo ... yeah she need a nerf and I bet you are right Lev, highest win rate and selection rate no doubt

Also Asianboy is right about the itemization and the crowbar is terrible indeed

LAstly .... Weak towers promotes stronger dives and even more advantage to marksman and ranged auto attackers (where they already have an huge advantage) ..... the towers are fine as they are

In GD. I liked Joker's Crowbar already, it was good at early game to get high attack damage quickly while saving your money.