Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Protector

Re: Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, July 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpigeon1972 View Post
    Why Cant I Not Log In It Says That I Should Log Into This Site First And Ive Done It And It Just Still Wont Let Me Play Ive Waited To Play Past 5 After All the Updates
    Same problem here.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by PhoMF View Post
    Same problem here.
    Servers are down for another 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Levra18 View Post
    Servers are down for another 3 hours.
    Servers should be up and available at the current time. Let me know if they aren't!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Servers should be up and available at the current time. Let me know if they aren't!
    They are.

10 char

I just tried downloading the latest patch twice and during the download I got a Patch Error both times and now I can't log into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Turret changes - I like but it didn't need changing if you didn't destroy it in the first place.
    Nerfing turrets for new players was the dumbest thing ever. When they get killed by the tower they will have already learnt, making the turrets do less damage doesn't do anything but make them stay under the tower longer before they die.

Gas Cat - "Gaslight Catowman can be difficult to effectively counter. This leads to the sensation of helplessness once she gains the upperhand." Isn't that the point? She's an assassin; your goal is to one shot/burst squishy targets. Kinda like how Flash was completely fine before the nerfs, some decent CC + focus = dead
    A decent team would learn how to counter build and a decent team would pick champions with CC. I don't see how it's "difficult to effectively counter".

Claws of Horus - So a bad AD item gets destroyed? One that was already bad to begin with?
    We'll see how the changes will affect this item but right now it's looking meh to me.

Mogo - Another PD armour item? So Mogo is effectively a crapper Entropy?
    There's a lack of AD armour items and now there's going to be less? It's bad enough Claws of Horus is getting changed now this is getting changed too.
    I like how you guys didn't include any reasoning or notes for this though, it's just "Hey we've decided to change it from AD to PD, kthxbye."

Joker's Crowbar - This still needs to have a higher maximum AD. There's still no reason to get this item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    wow, I agree with all of this
    Thats what I was just about to say.

Need a like button just for this post, I think you literally covered every exact problem I had, some harsh ways of saying it but can't agree more with each sentence.
    Last edited by Nenilai_Xilodel; 07-25-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If You Would Like Help With:

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!