Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Re: Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, July 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by Big_sama View Post
    In GD. I liked Joker's Crowbar already, it was good at early game to get high attack damage quickly while saving your money.
    But by the time you built enough stacks to get the 50 AD you could have bought something like the Crossbow which gives 50 AD as well as some CDR, and why get the crossbow when you can get something like the Coda Blade which gives armour pen which is arguably more important.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Turret changes - I like but it didn't need changing if you didn't destroy it in the first place.
    Nerfing turrets for new players was the dumbest thing ever. When they get killed by the tower they will have already learnt, making the turrets do less damage doesn't do anything but make them stay under the tower longer before they die.

Gas Cat - "Gaslight Catowman can be difficult to effectively counter. This leads to the sensation of helplessness once she gains the upperhand." Isn't that the point? She's an assassin; your goal is to one shot/burst squishy targets. Kinda like how Flash was completely fine before the nerfs, some decent CC + focus = dead
    A decent team would learn how to counter build and a decent team would pick champions with CC. I don't see how it's "difficult to effectively counter".

Claws of Horus - So a bad AD item gets destroyed? One that was already bad to begin with?
    We'll see how the changes will affect this item but right now it's looking meh to me.

Mogo - Another PD armour item? So Mogo is effectively a crapper Entropy?
    There's a lack of AD armour items and now there's going to be less? It's bad enough Claws of Horus is getting changed now this is getting changed too.
    I like how you guys didn't include any reasoning or notes for this though, it's just "Hey we've decided to change it from AD to PD, kthxbye."

Joker's Crowbar - This still needs to have a higher maximum AD. There's still no reason to get this item.
    I agree with half of this. Yes, turrets didn't need to be changed. It's like someone touching a hot stove, they should know after the first time. Gascat did need to be nerfed because no other assassin could do what she did at lvl 6 as well as she did. Claw of horus looks like a good change to me. It is now 40 attack damage which puts it at least avg with most of the other attack items, I'm just curious to see how it will affect bruisers. I don't agree with removing an attack armor item for a power armor one but in a sense this needed to happen with mogos because Booster Gold's had the exact same stats but was slightly better due to the CDR and passive abilities (as opposed to the active on mogos which 95% of the community would forget to activate, myself included). I think the Joker's Crowbar change was just right imo cuz its 60 AD which is right inbetween the highest dmg item (Joe chill's) and the next highest (50 AD items like claymore, goggles, etc) which is the same as two-face coin (100 pd vs the 120 from starheart and 85 pd from fatality lance if modded). I think this item became just viable enough to use since credits are split evenly now which means that ADCs now have a cheaper route to get to full build.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iM-SoundByte View Post
    Claw of horus looks like a good change to me. It is now 40 attack damage which puts it at least avg with most of the other attack items,
    Wasn't it already 40 AD?
    I haven't played the game in a while so forgive me if I'm mistaken.

yes it was already 40 ad

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Wasn't it already 40 AD?
    I haven't played the game in a while so forgive me if I'm mistaken.
    it was 30 AD

cant enter in the game...
    it says i have to login in the website.. like *** ? im already logged in...
    please bring back Gotham Heights / Gotham Divided

Protector

Someone who knows English and Spanish to translate it would appreciate it thanks.
    did not speak English well
    Alguien que sepa ingles y español para traducir se lo agradeceríamos gracias.
    No hablo bien ingles xd

Why Cant I Not Log In It Says That I Should Log Into This Site First And Ive Done It And It Just Still Wont Let Me Play Ive Waited To Play Past 5 After All the Updates

I agree, in way, i feel that towers should get stronger to enable safe farming under tower when the going gets tough. This will also teach some players the core game play behind freezing ones lane.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Hail Protectors!

On Wednesday, July 23rd, Infinite Crisis will be unavailable between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we update the game with the second patch after the June Update!

During the maintenance, Protectors will be unable to redeem codes and use the referral system. Release notes for this update can be found on our website.

Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    Hola protectores!

Este Miércoles 23 de Julio, Infinite Crisis no estará disponible entre las 7:00 AM y las 5:00 PM (Horario -4 GMT) mientras actualizamos el juego con el segundo parche desde el de Junio.

Mientras el mantenimiento, Los protectores (Usuarios) no podrán reclamar código o utilizar el sistema de referencias. Las notas de parche en este sitio web.

Gracias por su paciencia, os veremos de vuelta en Los Sectores Perdidos pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesney View Post
    Someone who knows English and Spanish to translate it would appreciate it thanks.
    did not speak English well
    Alguien que sepa ingles y español para traducir se lo agradeceríamos gracias.
    No hablo bien ingles xd