Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Changes to mogos

Quote Originally Posted by IC_DangerDan View Post
    Still, I appreciate the feedback. Maybe you could tell me more about which Champions you like to buy Fragment on and what other Artifacts, Augments, and Mods you use on those Champions at the same time?
    I used to buy Mogo's on two champions primarily, WW Prime and GasJoker. On occasion I'd get it on a different champion but it is an item that seems geared toward enforcers and those are the two I play. Now with the PD armor though that makes the item irrelevant on those two champions. If I am going to build power armor on WW or GasJoker Kryptonian war armor is my top pick as the move speed and heal on those champs is amazing. If I still need more PD armor I go big with Mirror Master's. The armor is better on both items, (25% reflect beats the 10 armor you lose in my book) and they just do more for me. Even other items like Entropy are better for WW, not for GasJoker but I might go Spear of Destiny on him. Bottom line I can't see a single situation where I would want the PD armor Mogo's.

When counter building for AD Metallo's is good on WW Prime but not on GasJoker. That leaves me two items for Attack armor,Booster's and Suit of Sorrows. Maybe if I am feeling trolly I could take Claw of Horus or Neron's. Both are not suited for a enforcer's role though and I would avoid both 9 times out of 10.

Now all of this is mitigated by the fact that on my enforcers I stack armor with Phantom's but the point is if I need more attack armor only having two, maybe three if your champion uses will, really viable options for counter building just isn't fun.
    Last edited by Tutonicdrone; 07-24-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Thing is theres now a huge lack of choice for AD's in the armour area now.

So many PD armour items its not even funny while AD armour seems to be constantly getting nerfed/changed to pd or removed.

200 hp ..... with 1k+ crits and very little way to mitigate it.

its why I hate the changes to claws of horus. with deathstrokes claymore out there any hp item is a liability without armor. and the attack damage armor is getting in shorter and shorter supply.

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Hi guys,

I just spoke to DangerDan, a VeryBusyMan, and I think we're going to run an open QA soonish which will talk about the sweeping changes coming to almost all artifacts in the big September patch. Part of it will talk about why changes will have to be made across the board with our new champion design philosophy, and part of it will talk about the process behind making and changing an artifact. I'll try to get a date for it soon, so please start to consider what questions you want to ask!

Definitely it won't happen before the Responsiveness update, which I think we'll be able to have in about two weeks, but I'll post in the Announcements folder about that in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    Hi guys,

I just spoke to DangerDan, a VeryBusyMan, and I think we're going to run an open QA soonish which will talk about the sweeping changes coming to almost all artifacts in the big September patch. Part of it will talk about why changes will have to be made across the board with our new champion design philosophy, and part of it will talk about the process behind making and changing an artifact. I'll try to get a date for it soon, so please start to consider what questions you want to ask!

Definitely it won't happen before the Responsiveness update, which I think we'll be able to have in about two weeks, but I'll post in the Announcements folder about that in the next day or two.
    That would be pretty nice, I really can't understand your item design reasons and to me it seems like you just try to destroy every tank build I mind up, first was the Helmet of Fate, now Fragment of Mogo's, and I really don't feel like I need that many choices for Power Armor while I do feel I need way more choices on Attack Armor, specially Attack Armor without Will on the item (Metallo's Heart and Steel's Breastplate are awesome items but I hate to waste stats when I buy items and not every champion uses Will)

I think I can agree that changing Mojos into power armor might have not been the correct thing to do. Though if it get's changed back to what it was, Ill be put in the situation again where it will be hard for me to get 40% CDR on GL Joker.