Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Considering Harmony

Those Champ Prices

So is 5700 the permanent price for all new champs or is this some kind of special sale?

Re: Those Champ Prices

7050 for all new champs i think.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony Nenilai_Xilodel's Avatar

Its actually higher, Yea champ prices are one of the difficulties for new players, low Merit and high prices, a character viewer could help, or skill view room, so people can have an idea what they wanna get.

Other MOBA's are simple, characters you don't have too strong of a connection to, so you take whichever one is cool or whatever your given, but here some people come on and know what characters they like off the bat, even without knowing how to play the game yet, they just want to support certain characters, or saw the right movie or TV show, and would take a while to earn merit or cost money to buy without even seeing their skills until rotation comes up.

DC needs its cut so the prices may always stay where they are, but maybe the option to do a tutorial mode but with any character. Chapter 1 is Gasbat, maybe chapter 2 could be "Pick a champion". Wont ruin Queue's or rotation because it'll still be a repetitive single player tutorial, just with any character as a selectable option.

This way people can say "Oh ****! this champion, yea I'm buying him!, saving for her!" or whatever since they know what they're getting.
    Last edited by Nenilai_Xilodel; 07-23-2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Grammar
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If You Would Like Help With:

Add me as a friend, Nenilai, Or Nenilai_Xilodel (Yes I have 2 founder accounts.. let it go, I just love this game)

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Helpful Player: The_Dycer (Sets up Group Games, Friend him) - Favorite Dev: IC_Celestrata (Is just an awesome person, I still want an autorgraph)
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    7050 for all new champs i think.
    Why is Atroc already 5700 though? Do they drop that fast...

8400 for new champs
    7050 for champions released just before that
    5700 for the champs released before that.
    Or maybe it's just every three weeks champs go down a tier, with 5700 being the lowest. What determines if a champ goes below 5700? not a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenilai_Xilodel View Post
    Its actually higher, Yea champ prices are one of the difficulties for new players, low Merit and high prices, a character viewer could help, or skill view room, so people can have an idea what they wanna get.

Other MOBA's are simple, characters you don't have too strong of a connection to, so you take whichever one is cool or whatever your given, but here some people come on and know what characters they like off the bat, even without knowing how to play the game yet, they just want to support certain characters, or saw the right movie or TV show, and would take a while to earn merit or cost money to buy without even seeing their skills until rotation comes up.

DC needs its cut so the prices may always stay where they are, but maybe the option to do a tutorial mode but with any character. Chapter 1 is Gasbat, maybe chapter 2 could be "Pick a champion". Wont ruin Queue's or rotation because it'll still be a repetitive single player tutorial, just with any character as a selectable option.

This way people can say "Oh ****! this champion, yea I'm buying him!, saving for her!" or whatever since they know what they're getting.
    I dunno. Though I've never played LoL, I hear grinding on that game is much worse than this one. And turbine does need to make money off of this game somehow. I think the current prices for champions are fine as long as people enjoy the game enough to actually grind for it hence why I believe the direction turbine says they're going with this game is the right decision. If anything, they need to lower the price of stolen powers, amps, mods, and pages. My only other suggestion would that they give us a longer heads up on the free rotation so people can plan on at least trying out a champion instead of waiting weeks before they become free and thus pressuring ppl to just purchase champs early.

On a side note, any gold you buy should transfer between servers, so you could technically try out champs on another server first before you buy them on your main server account.

Moving this to the store feedback area, so it gets love from the Traders.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Moving this to the store feedback area, so it gets love from the Traders.
    Does it means from here all new champs will cost 7050?
    Gotham and Metropolis traders pls, dive in turr-- er Thread!
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony Nenilai_Xilodel's Avatar

If anything, they need to lower the price of stolen powers, amps, mods, and pages
    Yea! totally agreed with the stolen powers, and pages, been meaning to mention that for a while now , if nothing else those should be reduced in price. starting off and leveling quickly you'll run into matches against many with stolen powers you don't have. Its easy to quickly level into stronger opponents and have no equipment to face them.
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    If You Would Like Help With:

Add me as a friend, Nenilai, Or Nenilai_Xilodel (Yes I have 2 founder accounts.. let it go, I just love this game)

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME
    Helpful Player: The_Dycer (Sets up Group Games, Friend him) - Favorite Dev: IC_Celestrata (Is just an awesome person, I still want an autorgraph)
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!

Currently, champions release at 950CC/8400Merit, then drop to 795CC/7050Merit with the following champion. Additional price drops beyond that vary in timing.

Please know that we are keeping a close eye on everyone's feedback with regards to Store pricing, and taking it all into consideration. Keep a close eye on this section of the forums for any future updates about price changes.