Faster Attack Speed == less damage per attack?

Faster Attack Speed == less damage per attack?
    Does this change apply overall, like to artifacts that have attack speed? Does this mean that if you take this option for a build you deal LESS damage? Does this apply to amplifier stats too? So Attack Speed actually does less damage?

If it does less damage why would you want this in a build? How do you think it will be used in a match?

note: reposted this question here on suggestion by IC_ElectricLeo
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Re: Faster Attack Speed == less damage per attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Does this change apply overall, like to artifacts that have attack speed? Does this mean that if you take this option for a build you deal LESS damage? Does this apply to amplifier stats too? So Attack Speed actually does less damage?

If it does less damage why would you want this in a build? How do you think it will be used in a match?

note: reposted this question here on suggestion by IC_ElectricLeo

You... this... what?!? They were talking about turrets !! D; not about the champions.

¨One of the concerns that was brought up several months ago was that the turrets were incredibly strong. However later in the game, Enforcers were able to sit under them, especially if they were stacking large amounts of attack armor. In the early game, players (especially newer players, and people brand new to Mobas) would constantly die to turrets, by accident. This left us with a bit of a conundrum - how do we prevent newer players from dying so quickly to turrets, while preventing late game players from sitting under them?

The solution ending up consisting of several changes:

Change the Attack Penetration from Flat to Percentile.
    Change the Damage dealt on the first and second shots to be less than the base damage.
    Make the damage more consistent. (Faster Attack Speed, less damage per attack)
    Make it easier to last hit under the turret, taking the above changes into consideration.¨

Which is precisely why I am asking. Does the Turret changes to Attack Speed mechanic carry over to champions and amplifiers?

If Turret Attack Speed is nerfed to be less damage per extra hit, why wouldn't they do the same to amplifiers? They are redoing the amplifers and other mods as part of champion balancing so is this part of the plan for re-balancing them too?
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Which is precisely why I am asking. Does the Turret changes to Attack Speed mechanic carry over to champions and amplifiers?

If Turret Attack Speed is nerfed to be less damage per extra hit, why wouldn't they do the same to amplifiers? They are redoing the amplifers and other mods as part of champion balancing so is this part of the plan for re-balancing them too?
    ----------

No

Providing Harmony

What RealName said. I'm surprised the IC guy told you to repost rather than just answering the question in a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    What RealName said. I'm surprised the IC guy told you to repost rather than just answering the question in a word.
    Ikr?! i was on skype with kitten earlier showing her this (because i found it hilarious) and i said the exact same thing ¨why didn't the dev simply answered and close this thread?¨

but then again.. who knows.