Thumbs up This game is really unbalanced

I found that if you play as damaged Champion can become over Powered

Power Champion will never win

plus one bad AD can fuk up entire team

I found that If I pick an Power Champion my Entire game will rely on AD champion on my team and if they are those junk players and feeding other team I can't Come back for it

in the future I guess no one will play power champion just cause this sample reason

If I pick any kind Power champion pretty much I can't go toe to toe with superman or Wonder Woman or any other champion even I have more kills Ahead of them

so this game is really BS to those Power Damage CHampion, they are fragile, and needs more skills to cast there ability

Re: This game is really unbalanced

then you are not playing the game right. first any game relies on the team work of the players in it. second I can name half a dozen power damage champs that can totally dominate both GH and GD. so why don't you tell us what power damage champion you use most and the build you use on him and how you play as the champion. because I bet you problems are from a combination of incorrect build and not utilizing the champion correctly.
    Last edited by Wurm_king; 07-24-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Re: This game is really unbalanced

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Dragon View Post
    I found that if you play as damaged Champion can become over Powered

Power Champion will never win

plus one bad AD can fuk up entire team

I found that If I pick an Power Champion my Entire game will rely on AD champion on my team and if they are those junk players and feeding other team I can't Come back for it

in the future I guess no one will play power champion just cause this sample reason

If I pick any kind Power champion pretty much I can't go toe to toe with superman or Wonder Woman or any other champion even I have more kills Ahead of them

so this game is really BS to those Power Damage CHampion, they are fragile, and needs more skills to cast there ability
    lol, yeah as Wurm said ¨then you are not playing the game right.¨

Attack damage champions may seem easier to use on a low level (attack gives damage to both your basic attacks and the skills which most of AD champions use, both that is, some PD champs don't rely on basic attacks, except shazam, Aquaman or Atomic GL, i mean all of them should use them! but some don't rely much on'em) because power champions usually are blasters or controllers/enforcers (and they need some skills to be played especially blasters and i'm talking about personal skills) except for shazam and Atomic GL (Aquaman is power as well but some people build him attack) and i think that's why you're talking about it, when i started to play this game i was very confused and i hated shazam, i thought he was very weak, basically you need to play lots more games, it's like saying on Stacraft ¨protoss is op!! they have like 4 units and they can kill everything with those !!!¨ Power champions and blasters, more than anything, are actually the strongest; They do sooo much damage and there's so little that you can effectivly do, for AD champs you have Suit of Sorrows !! which is only 1 slot and gives you tons of armor, i feel that's why Helm of fate and Fragment of mogo were changed from Attack armor to Power armor, since to get the same feeling of SoS you need to commit at least 2 slots for power armor and that can end up hurting (although Helm does have some power damage so.. that's nice)

My advice? keep playing, not all champions can/should easily 1v1, this is a 5v5 game, each champion has a role; start with champions like Doomsday, Superman or Flash, those are nice for beginners