Considering Harmony bozzylumpkins's Avatar

Lightbulb how to reduce the grind with achievments, and things you could sell in the store 4 CC

So just to know where I'm coming from when I say this, I've spent $150 on the game i bought the elite founders and two $25 cards at gamestop. I've spent over 8000 of my CC on champions stupidly, And i've bought cyborg, AtWW, supergirl, harley, and superman all with merit. Most of the merit i've spent on this game has been for Mods and amp pages, and I still feel the game is tad grindy for someone who's bought most of his champions. I couldn't even begin to imagine what it's like for a new player to come to IC and see all the grind he has to do for his favorite superhero or supervillian.

To improve the grind of the game you only need to do one thing, add achievments that give merit. What i'm thinking is give every champion two achievments, one that gives you 500 merit for 5 kills and one that gives 2500 merit for 25 wins on a champion. This would easily make the grind for newer players a lot better while still adding to the game, and it also encourages people to play every champion. Achievments are probably my favorite thing in this game right now, and I can't even imagine what you guys have in stored for us in september.

The second part of my advice is to sell more stuff in your store to give insentives for us to waste CC, give us new animations for invulnerability, heal phsycic assault. Give us skins for wards and meteor drop. how cool would it be to drop a little camera that was little watch tower? or have a meteor drop that came down and it was a soccer ball or a big meatball or somthing. This one might seem really out of it, but what if you sold the IC comic through your store? Or if you did some behind the scene stuff on champion designs, and you sold it for like 200CC and you get every behind the scene for every champion you do a week earlier in game you guys are also doing that ICDC thing you could include that as well.

TLDR: Games to grindy, more achievments, sell us more stuff with CC
    Last edited by bozzylumpkins; 07-24-2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: typo

Re: how to reduce the grind with achievments, and things you could sell in the store

+1

I want more icons

Also, how about "Pro Team" icons? So we can show our support for the pro teams?

Re: how to reduce the grind with achievments, and things you could sell in the store

I want none of that stupid LOL **** with footballs and other "fun" skins.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE_Jenfo View Post
    +1

I want more icons

Also, how about "Pro Team" icons? So we can show our support for the pro teams?
    What pro teams? XD

People hate the "silly" stuff. But I like it, and I have and will continue paying for these items. PJ Harley? YES. Lifeguard Aquaman? YES. Meatball meteor drop? YES!

What else can IC sell? Pets! Imagine a Bat-Mite, Joker-Mite, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Larry, Scarface, Silky, etc. floating around your character, making wisecracks outside of combat (capping a point, at the base, when you die). I'd buy 10!

I like the idea. I agree with Jenfo that new icons would be cool too. Some stuff based on the characters in game would be ideal.

Lol those guys that compete on ESL/KotC every week :P

Yeah I would like some Superman logo, Batman, GL, etc icons