A few bugs with mods.

Altered Bleed Portal: seeing that both modded and unmodded Bleed Portal both have 60 seconds of being open and 60 second of being down, the mod for BP should not include the text that the mod increase the cooldown to 120 seconds.

Enchanted Attack Armor Fragment of Mojo: Should this be providing +15 power armor instead of +15 attack armor due to the recent changes?

That's pretty much all I noticed when I looked it over. I saw this yesterday but I forgot to post. lol

Infinite Crisis QA Lead IC_Juicebox's Avatar

Re: A few bugs with mods.

Altered Bleed Portal - Thanks for the information, we'll take a look!

Enchanted Attack Armor Fragment of Mogo - It should be providing +15 power armor; we're working on a fix.
    If you experience a bug, please consider submitting a support ticket! IC QA reviews player submitted bugs daily. http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic...?style=classic

If you need to post a DxDiag, please follow the instructions here: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-post-a-dxdiag

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Juicebox View Post

Enchanted Attack Armor Fragment of Mogo - It should be providing +15 power armor; we're working on a fix.
    Is enhanced force of will (deadshots) working or is it still giving 1.5 instead of the 2%. I haven't checked in a while.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Juicebox View Post

Danke sirs.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Will this upcoming August patch have these fixes or wait until September.