Thread: Turbine?

Turbine?

Do we have a date for the September big update? What about the champions that are gonna be released, when will we see who they are? And why the GD's map is looking weird?
    (Sorry for the bad english)

Re: Turbine?

I may not be Turbine but I am Bears and I can help you out with one of those q's.

The map will look off set untill the following patch or Sep. The reason being is for lag time or somthing around that sort. (Can't remember for sure but it is somthing along those lines. I hope I could be of some help.)

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jejeff View Post
    Do we have a date for the September big update? What about the champions that are gonna be released, when will we see who they are? And why the GD's map is looking weird?
    (Sorry for the bad english)
    In our work to reduce the crashes that 32-bit systems may experience while playing, we have dropped the resolution of the ground textures on maps while we explore other options. During this time, the floors of the maps may look blurry, and not as good as it used to in high detail modes. However, the ground will return to its normal, detailed glory in the September Update.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Champions will start to leak soon enough, as the date draws closer, just be patient. This isn't the first MOBA to take a long time in Beta Phase, but its working on being the best and most fun.
    Last edited by Nenilai_Xilodel; 07-24-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Gammar
    More information on ITEMS / ARTIFACTS - CLICK ME
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If You Would Like Help With:

THE GAME ITSELF - CLICK ME

GOTHAM DIVIDED - CLICK ME

GOTHAM HEIGHTS - CLICK ME

COAST CITY - CLICK ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san,bor nakka mur,Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!