The game doesn't keep my preference

Hi, every time I log to the game, my preferences are not saved from my previous configuration.

I modify the sound and graphic settings and I check "Remember my WBID". The next time I log in, I have to set all this again and answer to the question on my skill in MOBA and to skip or not the tutorial.

I already re-installed the game and repaired it many time, nothing. I run the launcher and the .exe in admin mode and it does the same thing. Please help me !!!

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Re: The game doesn't keep my preference

Try going into your Documents folder and renaming the InfiniteCrisis folder to OLDInfiniteCrisis and relaunch without run as admin. Might be incorrect permission sets on the folder so this should recreate it corrected for permissions.

Hi, thank you for the solution. As a computer technician, I had verified all the usual folders in app data of my user in windows but I never wondered that the IC settings were saved in the "My Documents" folder. The problem I had is that my "Documents" folder was on a SAN in a network shared folder and the IC app doesn't seem to be able to save the data in a network folder.

It works for me now because I have transfered back my file in my local "Documents" folder, but It could be a good idea to make this works !!!

Thanks again !

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benoit_St-Pierre View Post
    Hi, thank you for the solution. As a computer technician, I had verified all the usual folders in app data of my user in windows but I never wondered that the IC settings were saved in the "My Documents" folder. The problem I had is that my "Documents" folder was on a SAN in a network shared folder and the IC app doesn't seem to be able to save the data in a network folder.

It works for me now because I have transfered back my file in my local "Documents" folder, but It could be a good idea to make this works !!!

Thanks again !
    Usually it's permission sets, I'd try setting allow under full control for the "users" group in the permissions for the InfiniteCrisis folder when you store your Documents on a remote drive. Usually the permission sets are different, the game cannot get permission to write to the folder as the current Windows user and the files never get stored.