The Lobby always freezes on me Helpp its driving me nuts

I can log in fine but wen its get to the lobby part it count mayber sometimes to 42 secs and then freezes and count then starts at 54 ay 52 and gets stuck and wen i sign in sometimes it just stuck sometimes too for a long time i can move my cursor freely and i can click nothing is moving wen im able to cacth the join button and play a game its no longer stuck i can click and play and chat just fine this only happens when im in lobby super annnoying and i cant play sometimes cause it be like ("macth found") and it dont pop up untill 8 secs left and i can try to click someties it hits and sometimes like i said its stuck and i gotta click real fast hoping it pressed it before 00:00 please help...
    i can play the game just fine the lobby is messing with my invites and all i can get to the invites fast anoft cause its stuck and i cant click nothing.... help.. i crying out..

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Re: The Lobby always freezes on me Helpp its driving me nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki89 View Post
    I can log in fine but wen its get to the lobby part it count mayber sometimes to 42 secs and then freezes and count then starts at 54 ay 52 and gets stuck and wen i sign in sometimes it just stuck sometimes too for a long time i can move my cursor freely and i can click nothing is moving wen im able to cacth the join button and play a game its no longer stuck i can click and play and chat just fine this only happens when im in lobby super annnoying and i cant play sometimes cause it be like ("macth found") and it dont pop up untill 8 secs left and i can try to click someties it hits and sometimes like i said its stuck and i gotta click real fast hoping it pressed it before 00:00 please help...
    i can play the game just fine the lobby is messing with my invites and all i can get to the invites fast anoft cause its stuck and i cant click nothing.... help.. i crying out..
    I'd put in a tech support request if you haven't yet, we can be more indepth troubleshooting a connection issue through email rather than forums.

One test you may want to try is a temporary clean boot, just to see if anything running alongside the game is a factor.