Angry This game needs a security messure

It seems like in bot games people are playing with multiple accounts at one time, making the game length longer. I don't know if they have it scripted or not. If you haven't noticed this, pay attention when no one speaks in the game and they are dying a lot you will see one person go in and dps, then die or fall back then the other go in and do the same. They also have their power damage champs just auto attack so if you see that it's a dead give away when you know the cd times. Another note they try to keep these account in close lanes, such as 2 top 1 mid or 2 bot 1 mid. I am sure I am right and it is annoying trying to grind credit with a person such as this.

I think bot games should be put on hold until this is fixed, I don't mind playing with new players I mind playing with t.o.s violators and to the ends of why they do this they are.

Re: This game needs a security messure

Or they can just be new to MOBAs, and have no clue what they are doing. Bot games have no restrictions on the queue. You get queued with the first 4 people out there. I have seen my share of new players out there to know what they do.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Very doubtful they are new and not alt accounts, they don't talk and they always act in the same fashion in every game. They never talk pre game or after. the alt accounts can queue together and it seems it's always 3 people not 4 not knowing what they are doing. Even telling them how to chat by pressing enter gets no words from these people, so yeah my bet is still on scripts and not new players, thanks for your input though.

Also the 3 account names are usually similar another reason I think they are scripted, the person put no effort into hiding them.