Getting Marauder's Shield/Ring

Still a new guy but I just got Flash, didn't wanna let my team down so looked up a guide to get the hang of him.
    Recommended is Marauder's Shield/Ring yet I can't find it in the Artifacts but I can buy upgrades for them is something
    wrong or do i need to buy the upgrade before I can use?

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Getting Marauder's Shield/Ring

Quote Originally Posted by grimmior75 View Post
    Still a new guy but I just got Flash, didn't wanna let my team down so looked up a guide to get the hang of him.
    Recommended is Marauder's Shield/Ring yet I can't find it in the Artifacts but I can buy upgrades for them is something
    wrong or do i need to buy the upgrade before I can use?
    Marauders shield/ring is for jungling (they do bonus damage to creatures which are NOT the minions that spawn regularly). As such, they are not available in gotham heights (which does not have creatures), which I'm fairly certain is your issue.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy