Champion Movement Animation.

I recently had an idea about a champion's movement animation where he/she were to get a movement speed buff via speed pad or speed drop, their animation would change.
    An example would be Shazam where he would soar in the Superman position or The Flash doing a sprinting animation.

Tell me what you think. ^_^

Re: Champion Movement Animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiss View Post
    I recently had an idea about a champion's movement animation where he/she were to get a movement speed buff via speed pad or speed drop, their animation would change.
    An example would be Shazam where he would soar in the Superman position or The Flash doing a sprinting animation.

Their animations already change, Green Lantern's one is more notable.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiss View Post

They change several times. We have multiple locomotion animations that blend from one to another as a player's speed increases or decreases. It's generally pretty subtle, though, because whatever speed they're moving at, they need to blend back to their idle pose well, and attack animations need to work well, and it's ugly when characters snap from one extreme pose to another. When characters pop really badly from idle to locomotion, it gets tiring to look at a lot. So idles are picked that work well with locomotion anims, and loc anims don't drastically change.

My fav is to see batman walk slowly out his Ult. It really looks cool if you ever happen to catch it in game!