Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skin codes

Re: Skin codes

Quote Originally Posted by AhsansAwesome View Post
    Haha exactly ! I haven't had time to do streams plus I kind want to get a webcam and mic so it will be easier to talk. But I do upload videos on my youtube channel. Hopefully I will be back to doing streams
    You know where to find me then
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Would have loved the Varsity Supergirl code, but none of them are working anymore. :/

Yeah I know how you feel TheRealMike. I get to read the forums when I'm not at the computer I can play the game at. Its a real bummer to miss an awesome give-away like this.
    Looking for a team. Level 40+ protector.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrankSchiz View Post
    Yeah I know how you feel TheRealMike. I get to read the forums when I'm not at the computer I can play the game at. Its a real bummer to miss an awesome give-away like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMike View Post
    Would have loved the Varsity Supergirl code, but none of them are working anymore. :/
    There are streamer giveaways every weekend. Plenty of opportunity to get some free swag.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    There is ME giveaways every weekend. Plenty of opportunity to get some free swag.
    Fixed that for you xD

also, tomorrow big giveaway in Kaymak's stream.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    There are streamer giveaways every weekend. Plenty of opportunity to get some free swag.
    I do plan on trying to get to the Friday one.
    Looking for a team. Level 40+ protector.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Fixed that for you xD

also, tomorrow big giveaway in Kaymak's stream.
    Lol, there are streamer giveaways each weekend, then there are awesome ones with awesome people (that one's mine =P)

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

Hey hammer, just was curious how the giveaways work on your stream. I tried attending one on a Saturday or something and the quiz was never given out (or maybe I just didn't know how to find the quiz). Anyways, I want to give it a try sometime, so I just want to make sure I don't miss the quiz or something!

Thanks for the codes btw OP, they're all gone now though, just fyi for other readers. Do you ever plan on doing something like this again do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Picolas_Cage View Post
    Hey hammer, just was curious how the giveaways work on your stream. I tried attending one on a Saturday or something and the quiz was never given out (or maybe I just didn't know how to find the quiz). Anyways, I want to give it a try sometime, so I just want to make sure I don't miss the quiz or something!

Thanks for the codes btw OP, they're all gone now though, just fyi for other readers. Do you ever plan on doing something like this again do you think?
    My event starts around 8pm. When sufficient numbers show up (15-20) or 10pm hits, I send out a warning that after the present match, the quiz will be handed out. I'll then post the quiz (and anyone else can then repost it using the command !quiz), and the time limit for the quiz will be the duration of the next match, or 15 minutes, whichever is longer. After the time is up, I announce the answers, and calculate who got the highest score, and dole out the prizes. In the case of a tie, I randomly draw the winner from the pool of the highest answers.

Anytime after that, the command !quiz will still allow you to take the latest quiz (for instance, you can do it now for sundays batman 75th also linked above), but you won't be entered into the drawing since the winner has already been chosen.

After the quiz winner is selected, a random draw is done out of everyone in the channel for a second winner (though if I keep getting 8 codes there will be two quiz and two random draws a night). There are some exceptions (must be a follower, couldn't have won the week before), but this way those who play often have a higher chance of winning the quiz, and those that are new can still win the random draws.

So far, the only complaint I've had about this system is that my quizzes are too hard, but most people seem to enjoy them more than just random draws for all codes.

Ok that sounds like fun, thanks for clearing up the procedure for me! I'll see you there this weekend