Considering Harmony

Skin Codes on Russia

Hello i saw now that russia and eu server are 1 server thats cool. maybe shorter ques.

i saw i got many merits back from russia srver.

What about the used skin codes are they free now to use them again or they lost?

Re: Skin Codes on Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Gismolas View Post
    Hello i saw now that russia and eu server are 1 server thats cool. maybe shorter ques.

i saw i got many merits back from russia srver.

What about the used skin codes are they free now to use them again or they lost?
    With the merge you should receive everything that you had on the Russian server. That includes your costumes. You don't need to use the codes again to get those back.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Considering Harmony

Re: Skin Codes on Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    With the merge you should receive everything that you had on the Russian server. That includes your costumes. You don't need to use the codes again to get those back.
    Ah ok i understand thank u ,.) i got 22000 merits from russia so i have now all heros..))