Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

On Monday, August 4th, the Infinite Crisis servers will be unavailable between the hours of 5:00 AM and 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we conduct routine maintenance. During this time, users will be unable to log into the forums and website until the maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Smile Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    On Monday, August 4th, the Infinite Crisis servers will be unavailable between the hours of 5:00 AM and 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we conduct routine maintenance. During this time, users will be unable to log into the forums and website until the maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    That's cool, but quick question are you gonna add any new Champions? You know... Bane, Deathstroke and Nightwing would be pretty cool characters...

Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

Quote Originally Posted by diedie22 View Post
    That's cool, but quick question are you gonna add any new Champions? You know... Bane, Deathstroke and Nightwing would be pretty cool characters...
    Hi, they can't tell what champions are gonna appear, but, those you mention are Dc Comics characters, so they have a chance to appear, also, new champions will be added in september's update so stay tuned.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

There's a thread called Development Roadmap. You'll find things such as their Development Roadmap there.

hello guys

Can they add doctor fate?

hellow guys i am new player .when i go to use my password is says <>...what i have to do? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by thitsos531 View Post
    hellow guys i am new player .when i go to use my password is says <>...what i have to do? thank you
    Wait for the maintenance to end, 2 hours from now aprox.

Hi guys....i can't play because the client saied me that i have to do login in the web site but i can't do this !!! Some Help?

Hi Golem maybe you should read the comments here Unilord explained it before