Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    On Monday, August 4th, the Infinite Crisis servers will be unavailable between the hours of 5:00 AM and 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we conduct routine maintenance. During this time, users will be unable to log into the forums and website until the maintenance is complete.

    Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

    Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

  2. #2

    Smile Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    On Monday, August 4th, the Infinite Crisis servers will be unavailable between the hours of 5:00 AM and 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we conduct routine maintenance. During this time, users will be unable to log into the forums and website until the maintenance is complete.

    Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    That's cool, but quick question are you gonna add any new Champions? You know... Bane, Deathstroke and Nightwing would be pretty cool characters...

  3. #3
    Community Advocate Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,279

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by diedie22 View Post
    That's cool, but quick question are you gonna add any new Champions? You know... Bane, Deathstroke and Nightwing would be pretty cool characters...
    Hi, they can't tell what champions are gonna appear, but, those you mention are Dc Comics characters, so they have a chance to appear, also, new champions will be added in september's update so stay tuned.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  4. #4

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    There's a thread called Development Roadmap. You'll find things such as their Development Roadmap there.

  5. #5

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    hello guys

  6. #6

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Can they add doctor fate?

  7. #7

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    hellow guys i am new player .when i go to use my password is says <>...what i have to do? thank you

  8. #8
    Protector Unilord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,920

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by thitsos531 View Post
    hellow guys i am new player .when i go to use my password is says <>...what i have to do? thank you
    Wait for the maintenance to end, 2 hours from now aprox.

  9. #9

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Hi guys....i can't play because the client saied me that i have to do login in the web site but i can't do this !!! Some Help?

  10. #10

    Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 4th

    Hi Golem maybe you should read the comments here Unilord explained it before

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •