Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hope CC stays open forever in the near future.

Hopefully this weekend has enough players playing that it will make turbine consider enabling the map all the time. I really like CC cause I can queue with my group, have fun, and learn something every game (usually). GD does not do it for me and GH we just stomp and people hate on us which is not really fun to be honest.

This post should be made after CC is disabled, but ill save the time and post it now.

Re: I hope CC stays open forever in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    Hopefully this weekend has enough players playing that it will make turbine consider enabling the map all the time. I really like CC cause I can queue with my group, have fun, and learn something every game (usually). GD does not do it for me and GH we just stomp and people hate on us which is not really fun to be honest.

This post should be made after CC is disabled, but ill save the time and post it now.
    +1............

Just play a lot of CC, bots were going to go off after a week when they were released but stayed because a lot of people played them

i hope cc stays open forever and i hope we get married and i hope we adopt kids and live happily forever.
    cc is just that good of a map.

Best Weekend for IC Fans!

After playing a lot of CC games today I can say that having CC open is better than having GD now because games are shorter, meaning lower queue times.

Considering Harmony Myrddraal87's Avatar

I hope it stays open too. I've done 23 matches of it over the weekend and it's by far the most fun map of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddraal87 View Post
    I hope it stays open too. I've done 23 matches of it over the weekend and it's by far the most fun map of the three.
    not just that the lack of mmr means everyones in the same pool , and its completely random (bar the premades) but off peak NA queues of around 7-8 mins , near insta peak time games shows what this game is capable of if the players enjpy the maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannin View Post
    not just that the lack of mmr means everyones in the same pool , and its completely random (bar the premades) but off peak NA queues of around 7-8 mins , near insta peak time games shows what this game is capable of if the players enjpy the maps.
    I play during peak and still get 10-15min solo queue time. And off peak I can go 20-25min. It has dropped sharply since the start of the event, but I think that is due to my bad solo queue luck lowering my percentages.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Keep CC forever please. Thank you
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman