Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I hope CC stays open forever in the near future.

Sounds like you guys had some fun! I didn't get any time though to play any Coast City this weekend, and it makes me a sad panda.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Anyone know how the GD queue times were while CC was live? If it was okay on all three map we might see it turned on permanently.

they REALLY need to increase the surrender time on CC. I feel like every game I won lasted exactly 10 minutes 1 second.
    - Smaddy -

"What's mine is mine
    and mine and mine,
    And mine, and mine, and mine!
    Not yours!"
    Oath of Larfleeze - Agent Orange

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Sounds like you guys had some fun! I didn't get any time though to play any Coast City this weekend, and it makes me a sad panda.
    Understatement. This weekend was one of the greatest experiences I've had with Infinite Crisis. Coast City is a truly unique map that brings all of the best pieces of GH and GD into beautiful harmony. The increased team fighting that come with a smaller map as well as multiple control point objectives, The laning that is a popular feature of all moba's, an extremely well put together jungle that supports a double jungle meta (brilliant), and a single map objective that can sway battles allowing for epic comebacks (Doomsday Device).

Remember, remember, the 31-3 of July/August
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman

Considering Harmony Myrddraal87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeAntibody View Post
    Understatement. This weekend was one of the greatest experiences I've had with Infinite Crisis. Coast City is a truly unique map that brings all of the best pieces of GH and GD into beautiful harmony. The increased team fighting that come with a smaller map as well as multiple control point objectives, The laning that is a popular feature of all moba's, an extremely well put together jungle that supports a double jungle meta (brilliant), and a single map objective that can sway battles allowing for epic comebacks (Doomsday Device).

Remember, remember, the 31-3 of July/August
    Couldn't agree more. I've been playing since the first day of open beta and this has been the most fun weekend in IC for sure. I look forward to a time where Coast City is open permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    It's good to know i am not the only one who feels bad for it.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dycer View Post
    I play during peak and still get 10-15min solo queue time. And off peak I can go 20-25min. It has dropped sharply since the start of the event, but I think that is due to my bad solo queue luck lowering my percentages.
    Possibly , for a lot of my games i was normally group with CC regulars like LaserCircus/Nap/Rightnow/deid so had a reasonably high win which may be why i go such fast queues. (i never group queued for it)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dycer View Post
    I play during peak and still get 10-15min solo queue time. And off peak I can go 20-25min. It has dropped sharply since the start of the event, but I think that is due to my bad solo queue luck lowering my percentages.
    longest queue I got was about 11 minutes and I played late late.
    It was nice not having to stick to my regular IC schedule.