Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: New tO MOBAs, been playing a day and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    lol i just purchased her and i don't like it. I feel like i have to vulture everyone that's low on health, no matter if it kills me or not. It's an itch i have to scratch.

Hmm...that guy is behind two towers and has 15% hp.

Reclaimer time.

/kills
    /immediately dies.
    reclaimer >> double jump awaaaaaaaaaaay

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

DOUBLE JUMP IS FOR SISSIES. Reclaimer is only followed up by swipe for death dealing.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

I don't want to create a new thread and so I'll keep posting my thoughts and experiences here in this thread.

I've been able to try out a wide range of Protectors now. Whenever I run a new Protector I level them up to level 2 in 5vAI GD. If I feel competent at that level I'll run 5v5 GH. I've yet to try 5v5 GD or 5v5 CCM.

It's a bit interesting but I've found that I almost have a complete team of Protectors from every role now.

Assassin: Gaslight Catwoman - first Protector that really "clicked" for me. I am by far no expert, but I've got a good grasp of her abilities and have a decent build I found on dawnbase that works pretty well in GH.

Blaster: The Joker - still not that competent with Joker, but it's a lot of fun, especially just watching the silly way he runs and shoots, and laughs. XD

Bruiser - have really only tried two so far, Batman and Atomic Green Lantern. AGL did not click with me, at all. Batman was fun, but not quite what I was looking for. So I'm really hoping Robin becomes available for a week as I'm very very interested in playing him. Looks like a lot of fun.

Controller: Poison Ivy - first time I ran as PI I got put on bottom lane of 5vAI GD, and it was not fun at all. Second time I was in a lane with a Batman player and it was a lot better. I will definitely want to play this character/role more in the future.

Enforcer: Wonder Woman - was slow to start with, but once I found a build, and got levels/gold in 5vAI GD, she was absolutely a blast to play. Looking forward to getting her to level 2 and taking her into GH. Glad she was free this week, but as soon as she's no longer free I'll be buying her.

Marksman: Gaslight Batman - first Protector I played. It unlocked through the tutorials so I figured I'd keep with him for a while. Definitely will come back and play him more, but for now I'm focused on other Protectors.

Group play has been interesting in both 5vAI GD, and 5v5 GH. In the later I've been on teams that got steamrolled, and been on teams that steamrolled another (one match we won was in less that 7 minutes).

However, the matches I really enjoyed were the ones where both sides were pretty evenly matched/skilled and that battle went back and forth and sometimes came down to just one little small move here and there that made the difference.

Infinite Crisis, you may have made a new addict to MOBAs. At least to this one.
    Last edited by gunghorjc; 08-07-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunghorjc View Post
    Gaslight Joker
    Ew, he's so scary looking. I think the ham is funny, but the rest of him is scary.

TL ; DR (I actually read it.)
    My first MOBA was League of Legends. I like it, but eh. I like this game's theme.

I only played with Wonder Woman and Catwoman. They are fun, but I want Harley Quinn, Gaslight Catwoman, and Arcane Green Lantern. I'll just spam play them.

Edit: Oh, and I got Poison Ivy. She looks fun too.
    Peer into the eyes of Chestnut, my faithful bunny.

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

I don't want to create a new thread and so I'll keep posting my thoughts and experiences here in this thread.

I've been able to try out a wide range of Protectors now. Whenever I run a new Protector I level them up to level 2 in 5vAI GD. If I feel competent at that level I'll run 5v5 GH. I've yet to try 5v5 GD or 5v5 CCM.

It's a bit interesting but I've found that I almost have a complete team of Protectors from every role now.

Assassin: Gaslight Catwoman - first Protector that really "clicked" for me. I am by far no expert, but I've got a good grasp of her abilities and have a decent build I found on dawnbase that works pretty well in GD.

Blaster: The Joker - still not that competent with Joker, but it's a lot of fun, especially just watching the silly way he runs and shoots, and laughs. XD

Bruiser - have really only tried two so far, Batman and Atomic Green Lantern. AGL did not click with me, at all. Batman was fun, but not quite what I was looking for. So I'm really hoping Robin becomes available for a week as I'm very very interested in playing him. Looks like a lot of fun.

Controller: Poison Ivy - first time I ran as PI I got put on bottom lane of 5vAI GD, and it was not fun at all. Second time I was in a lane with a Batman player and it was a lot better. I will definitely want to play this character/role more in the future.

Enforcer: Wonder Woman - was slow to start with, but once I found a build, and got levels/gold in 5vAI GD, she was absolutely a blast to play. Looking forward to getting her to level 2 and taking her into GH. Glad she was free this week, but as soon as she's no longer free I'll be buying her.

Marksman: Gaslight Batman - first Protector I played. It unlocked through the tutorials so I figured I'd keep with him for a while. Definitely will come back and play him more, but for now I'm focused on other Protectors.

Group play has been interesting in both 5vAI GD, and 5v5 GH. In the later I've been on teams that got steamrolled, and been on teams that steamrolled another (one match we won was in less that 7 minutes).

However, the matches I really enjoyed were the ones where both sides were pretty evenly matched/skilled and that battle went back and forth and sometimes came down to just one little small move here and there that made the difference.

Infinite Crisis, you may have made a new addict to MOBAs. At least to this one.
    Just pointing this, the playable characters are called champions, and the players are called protectors
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

lol thanks for pointing that out Mrlucho!

That makes sense, as I gain protector experience and champion experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJohn View Post
    Ew, he's so scary looking. I think the ham is funny, but the rest of him is scary.

My first MOBA was League of Legends. I like it, but eh. I like this game's theme.

I only played with Wonder Woman and Catwoman. They are fun, but I want Harley Quinn, Gaslight Catwoman, and Arcane Green Lantern.
    I did not click with Gaslight Joker. But I too like this MOBAs theme much better. Being a fan of comics and all.

I've yet to play as Catwoman and Harley Quinn hope she's as entertaining as The Joker is to play, and as crazy as she is in the comics. XD

And I recommend Gaslight Catwoman. She's a bit squishy, but her burst damage is so high that it makes up for it.
    Last edited by gunghorjc; 08-08-2014 at 12:51 AM.

And I recommend Gaslight Catwoman. She's a bit squishy, but her burst damage is so high that it makes up for it.
    I just want her because she's purple and has cool claws.
    Peer into the eyes of Chestnut, my faithful bunny.

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

I did not click with Gaslight Joker. But I too like this MOBAs theme much better. Being a fan of comics and all.

I've yet to play as Catwoman, and Harley Quinn is fun, hope she's as entertaining as The Joker is to play, and as crazy as she is in the comics. XD

Harley throws pies and hits people with hammers, whats not to love? Her heal is also to make people laugh.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Hey man glad you're enjoying the game. I also really like IC