Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New tO MOBAs, been playing a day and I love it

So refreshing to see nice posts about the game. Glad to know you are enjoying your experience so far!

You should give Aquaman a shot as a bruiser

Hard to get used to at first with so many variances in his ult and being hybrid but if you get a good early game he will destroy everyone.

Well I took a few weeks off from Infinite Crisis. My cousin plays LoL, and so I said I'd give it a shot and play with him. It was fun but definitely worse community than I've seen here, and to be honest, friendly people tend to find each other no matter where they're at.

I learned quite a bit over at LoL that I can apply here, and so I'm glad I did give the game a go.

Just got done playing a 5vAI GD game as Robin and than Wonder Woman. So much fun now that I actually understand things!

I think here soon I'll give 5v5 GD a try.

P.S. - It feels good to be back! As much as LoL can be fun, running around as awesome comic book characters takes the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by gunghorjc View Post
    Well I took a few weeks off from Infinite Crisis. My cousin plays LoL, and so I said I'd give it a shot and play with him. It was fun but definitely worse community than I've seen here, and to be honest, friendly people tend to find each other no matter where they're at.

I learned quite a bit over at LoL that I can apply here, and so I'm glad I did give the game a go.

Just got done playing a 5vAI GD game as Robin and than Wonder Woman. So much fun now that I actually understand things!

I think here soon I'll give 5v5 GD a try.

P.S. - It feels good to be back! As much as LoL can be fun, running around as awesome comic book characters takes the cake!
    Welcome back, man. IC was essentially my first MOBA as well and I've had a blast with it. Other MOBAs I've tried since, including Dawngate and League, just didn't interest me, but the DC comics aspect is a huge part of IC's appeal.

September's almost here and with it the mega-patch. It's certainly sounding like IC is going to be on a whole 'nother level soon - good news for those of that already enjoy it.