Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I actually like these so called joke skins

Quote Originally Posted by mo0nX View Post
    <3 thx that is so kind of u
    He knows. He replied to my email with a "Thanks! "

So there, you went and did it, you made an artist happy. Now I have to undo all that, for it is through suffering that you get Art. Can't have artists with a sense of well being and contentment....

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Floon View Post
    it is through suffering that you get Art. Can't have artists with a sense of well being and contentment....
    Hmmm, so I just have to book you into a 7am meeting and your work will get better? I have a plan!

Some of the joke skins are clever and I get a kick out of them, some of them aren't my cup of tea. I either buy them, get 'em in a giveaway or don't bother with them. The way I see it, the more options the better. Choice isn't really a bad thing.

Now, if it's ruining the "experience" for people, that's a shame. I know I would prefer some alternate costumes from various comic story arcs than a shirtless aquaman, but I don't begrudge Turbine for putting it out there.

The only problem i have with further costumes is this: Make costumes for characters which have no extra costumes yet. No issue with joke costumes, they lighten up the game and give our eyes something different to see once in a while.

The only one I find funny, not that I don't think ot fits but wonder woman's Sgt uniform looks a lot like captain america

My favorite: GL joker Santa skin(saving my crisis coins for that one folks, gl joker isn't even my main)

*Award(given by me, so it's the best award ever) for most creative skin yet(in this game): NM bats Krampus*

I would like to see, Ninja NM bats(so cool) with a silver shuriken instead of his silver batarang.

In the end, these "joke" skins do something else that help us all. Support the game, by buying these they can generate more revenue for even more content and skins. So that one day you all can get your "Banana-Hammock" Sinestro (:s mental picture that I can't ever forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Yojinj View Post
    The only problem i have with further costumes is this: Make costumes for characters which have no extra costumes yet. No issue with joke costumes, they lighten up the game and give our eyes something different to see once in a while.
    This is what i say everytime i see a costume for someone who has already 1, but we are told that they will get the costumes soon.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn