Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Protector

Re: Lack of female champions

I don't remenber the name, but probably is this one you are saying.

Re: Lack of female champions

Quote Originally Posted by Chaiftan View Post
    Unfortunately there are a lot less female super heroes/villains than males, and even less good ones. Trying to keep the roster balanced is going to force Turbine to get deep into the "C-listers".
    I think a lot of DC material has raised awareness of certain female heroes, raising them out of the C-List, some I'd argue were never there. Arrow for example has made Black Canary and Huntress a little more mainstream. I'd also like to point out there are a lot of Wonder Woman characters, both villains and sidekicks, that aren't in the game. Cheetah, Donna Troy and Cassie can hardly be called C-list. Giganta and Circe, I would argue, are also at least in the same tier as the rogues if not higher.

Then you have a lot of Teen Titans: Raven, Starfire, Terra, Cassandra Cain's Batgirl or Black Bat and Slade's daughter Rose can't remember her hero name. Basically there is still a lot that hasn't been touched. I think we will hit C list male characters at the same time we will hit females but at this point that would be years away. And although I would consider Big Barda and the Female Furies like Granny Goodness low tier they apparently have their fans.