We need a map with the arcane titans on them.

I would love to see a map that has the mythological titans on it in some way from the Arcane universe. It would be so awesome. There are a number of way to introduce them on a map to make really cool game play too.

The two ways I can see this working are...

1. Have each team get a titan and have gameplay objectives to empower their titans and have the titans battle it out in some stages of the game. Something along each team have a titan would be cool.

2. Could also try a map where it selects one titan out of a pool of them and have it roam a map and kill players from both teams. Though there will still need to be a PvP objective for teams to try to get. A lot of way to do it this way too.

Who else would be interested in seeing a map with the arcane titans on them and what other ways could you see this work?

Joining Harmony

Re: We need a map with the arcane titans on them.

Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    I would love to see a map that has the mythological titans on it in some way from the Arcane universe. It would be so awesome. There are a number of way to introduce them on a map to make really cool game play too.

1. Have each team get a titan and have gameplay objectives to empower their titans and have the titans battle it out in some stages of the game. Something along each team have a titan would be cool.

2. Could also try a map where it selects one titan out of a pool of them and have it roam a map and kill players from both teams. Though there will still need to be a PvP objective for teams to try to get. A lot of way to do it this way too.

Who else would be interested in seeing a map with the arcane titans on them and what other ways could you see this work?
    how about if you kill it you get to control it for a bit.

That seems too akin to HOTS. I think Turbine is already grabbing enough flak over its resounding similarity to League.

Carry on...

I want to hear more about this giant robot on giant robot action.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

+10

This would be so cool. I would be totally ok with Arcane Doomsday being a map objective and not a playable character. I know that it would take away from the possibility, but let's be honest, there are plenty of possibilities in DC universe for Champions. And if we had some pool of Titans to choose, or randomly be selected with, que me up.

Titan is coming to take over your town, protect your town, if the titan is allowed to stay in your town long enough you lose. There are map objectives that force team battles, each of which stalls, or pulls back the titan of opposing team. End of game cimatic of losing team and their town getting destroyed by Titan. Multiple towns to choose from (depending on Titan?), Battlefield is like GD how it is two towns joined by the tear in the universe.
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman