Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Considering Harmony bozzylumpkins's Avatar

who's excited about ranked GH? and the fact Turbine actually pays attention to us

it appears every GD player is butthurt over us getting a slight bit of attention. But let's be positive. What champions will you be playing during the ranked queue for GH?

Re: who's excited about ranked GH? and the fact Turbine actually pays attention to us

I am super excited. :P

Re: who's excited about ranked GH? and the fact Turbine actually pays attention to us

Either Batman bot or Shazam top. Maybe some Joker if the team comp allows it. Can't wait to try this out!

Quote Originally Posted by bozzylumpkins View Post
    it appears every GD player is butthurt over us getting a slight bit of attention. But let's be positive. What champions will you be playing during the ranked queue for GH?
    I'll be playing whichever champion I'm trying to get to rank 5 (AtGL at the moment). I think Heights is deeply underrated, so it's cool to see a ranked weekend for it despite its "newb-zone" stigma. It's certainly less complicated than GD or CC but the potential for strategy and teamwork remains, and that's key.

I'll probably play ArGL, Joker and Gasbat, and see how far I climb in the time I have.

This is EPIC! COME AT ME ON BOT ALL WHO DARE!!!!!! I'll be bringing my Robin(somewhat underated?), Supergirl(so wrongly built most of the time and underated) Aqua, King Beetle (also commonly wrongly built and underated), Batman, Shazam, AtGL, AWW, Flash, GasCats, and Superman bot to the party all weekend long! #GHBOT4LIFE

<3 my GH community you are all true pimps and pimpettes!!!!
    Last edited by TFX-Cuddlepuffer; 08-14-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Every is a bit much Bozzy but definitely most were expecting ranked to drop on GD not GH including I think the GH community which is why you are so pleasantly surprised and GD/CC are so unpleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by KG_Danuck View Post
    Every is a bit much Bozzy but definitely most were expecting ranked to drop on GD not GH including I think the GH community which is why you are so pleasantly surprised and GD/CC are so unpleasantly surprised.
    I don't think it should come as a surprise to any of us that GH should be the first to received a ranked que because after all, us the players who have dedicated their time to the game should have known that GH was the easiest map to get a match underway even before statistics or anything of that matter were unveiled to us by Turbine. Therefore it is only fitting that the Turbine what they did. As much as I would like to push for a ranked GD since I'm an avid GD player myself the players have spoken.
    You can find me writing guides on Dawnbase under LaserCircus
    You can also find me writing guides on InfiniteFire under LaserCircus
    You can tweet me on Twitter @TMeisterJ10
    You can also find me on twitch.tv/tmeisterj

given the population is so skewed as Celes mentioned of 60/20/20 this is the only place they could test it at the moment.

This is great news. On my way for some GH Ranked. woohoo!!!