Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: who's excited about ranked GH? and the fact Turbine actually pays attention to us

It looks like the initial kinks in Level 10 first timers have been cleared out so away you go!

Re: who's excited about ranked GH? and the fact Turbine actually pays attention to us

On my first Ranked GH EU I had someone cancel the "match found" popup 12 times before I could play.

The enemy team had 2 people who went first item megarod. My team also had 1 megarod. Neither team deserved to win

Much sad much wow.

I played a game where someone on the enemy team built will tank Shazam.

"[13:37] [All] RightNow: MY SHAZAM HAS EYE OF EKRON...????"
    Couldn't stop laughing.

I have seen some pretty New Meta builds tbh. AD Shazam has been one of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by JConstantine View Post
    On my first Ranked GH EU I had someone cancel the "match found" popup 12 times before I could play.

The enemy team had 2 people who went first item megarod. My team also had 1 megarod. Neither team deserved to win
    So what you're saying is team 2-Rod won, right? I haven't gotten into ranked yet but I can say that it should've been put at the bottom of the list. That has already been apparent. -_-

That would have been a good idea or make it an icon where you select custom solo group have one for ranked.

On the bright side, Ranked Heights queues are half the wait of regular Heights.

Depending on your elo and server of course

I hope you all are having fun while I am stuck not having a computer to play IC on for 6-7 days...I'm pretty much so mad about this that I can be a red lantern.
    Last edited by KoH_David; 08-15-2014 at 09:05 PM.