Considering Harmony

A question about GH matchmaking

Besides taking a break of the game untill september, I've played a match today in GH , and something seemed wrong. I'm a level 27 player, and was paired against some know high level streamers and people level 50 (or very close). I know the player base is small and everything, but , was this supposed to happen? I mean, most of the enemy team were almost double experienced as me, and the rest of my team were in no better situation, and we were stomped real hard. (by the way, i'm a solo player, if that is important)

Re: A question about GH matchmaking

The system attempts to keep it from happening. However, if the players that you were faced against were waiting a very long time, then at a certain point the restrictions that are normally used are lessened and the system will choose any available players to start a game.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

It is less likely you will get them but know that those players were probably waiting in Q for that match for over 15 minutes.

Considering Harmony

I see, so it was a bad luck strike. Thks for the answer.

Thats only a possibility there are a bunch of things it could have been.

Considering Harmony bozzylumpkins's Avatar

if you were playing Ranked GH it's on purpose as Ranked was released for the weekend. everyone starts at 1200 elo mean both level 10's and level 50's. if you were playing normal GH it's probably what dan said. Don't worry as the weekend goes on you probably won't get matched with those that have higher elos.

This was pre GH Ranked.