European and Russian servers merging. WE HATE IT!

Hello. Today I'm gonna tell about situation after merging Europe and Russian servers. Yes, the time in queue has reduced, but quality of each game has reduced too. I am russian, but I and all my friends was playing on European server to avoid our russian schoolkids who don't know the mechanincs of game, who don't know the basics of strategic plan and who will ruin the whole game with 100% chance. So, I'm here now to ask DEVELOPERS to separate European and Russian servers. WE, ADEQUATE RUSSIAN PLAYERS, DEMAND THE SERVER WITHOUT STUPID RUSSIAN SCHOOLKIDS! WE DEMAND NORMAL EUROPEAN OPPONENTS FOR US! DESPITE THE FACT THAT WAITING TIME WILL INCREASE!

Re: European and Russian servers merging. WE HATE IT!

So true. I'm Russian too and I'm tired of people leaving 10 minutes in the match, swearing, harrasment and players being ignorant to the fact that not everybody speaks russian. People argue what lane they are going to take or just three of them crashing on top for no reason in the beginning of the match, leaving mid completely open. And when you try to explain why this is wrong, or give them some advice, they just go nuts, swear, talk about your mom, die and leave shortly after. I'm ready to wait 10 or even 20 minutes for a match if I won't see any of this again.

Once there is enough people to don't have issues with the queues on both servers, they will be separated. Don't fret.
    I think also dis deciscion took time to be implemented so just have patience.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony KamyKaze1098's Avatar

This is really bad yes. I hate the part where they talk in russian.. they are probably insulting everyone

I don't hate it, it's just that I don't understand what they are saying due to different signs? Don't they teach them basic english in school or what?

Well, mostly, yeah, they do. Sometimes they teach German instead of English (but that's rare). But most of these kids are too ignorant to care about other people.
    For example, anyone would understand a phrase like: "Joker, go mid", right? No, they don't listen. Then you write them in Russian and still nothing. But when you write in all caps with foul language - they listen. There's just no other way and it's sad.

Considering Harmony KamyKaze1098's Avatar

Yep. Since the merge lobby is mostly silent all the time and comunication during match only occurs when team is loosing and then it's all russian talk in chat.... Most of the games are like this.
    In lobby I have to type for everyone to pick their lanes, and most times noone says anything. It got like this after the merge

This merge was the WORST thing you've ever done.
    I'd rather wait 4 minutes and be with people talking in english than wait 2 minutes and don't understand a thing. No strategy, nothing. Simply 'cause they don't care and keep talking in their language.
    PLUS: Russian ppl often runs in pre-made...just what this game needed. MORE PRE-MADES.
    I don't think THIS KIND of shorter queue will make the game grow. I think more and more people will leave in despair not being able to talk to anyone.
    (I'm one of them. Getting tired of playing "alone".)