Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Responsiveness Changes Overview

Can't wait for these changes to hit. The animations and movements have always been a huge problem for me and this seems like it will clear most of it up

Thank you so much IC for making all these changes!
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman

Considering Harmony KamyKaze1098's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Hakai View Post

Catwoman is one of the Champions who no longer has any pause between her Acrobat and moving. Once we address the core issue with dashes the other Champions will behave as she does when transitioning from their dash to movement. The reason she doesn't have the pause is she follows a different pathway for her dash, that wouldn't work for most skills.
    This is great news, as sometimes I will get killed over this happening and stopping my attack on oponents

Will there be any fixes to invisible corners or walls that block dash skills and tight cornering?

It happens after the walls are destroyed that some corners and walls look like you can move right past them. However, when you move close to it you hit a invisble wall and your character will try to adjust around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalicious View Post
    Will there be any fixes to invisible corners or walls that block dash skills and tight cornering?

It happens after the walls are destroyed that some corners and walls look like you can move right past them. However, when you move close to it you hit a invisble wall and your character will try to adjust around it.
    I guess the answer to that is that we will no longer be destroying walls in Gotham Divided. The map will show some destruction, but it will no longer open up paths after a turret goes down.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Finally! The patch I've been waiting for so long. I stopped playing IC for a long time because of the input lag and after this patch, maybe I could play better. Good job, Turbine!

After seeing the video you posted on You Tube 2 days ago...this patch can't come soon enough. I like it, it looks more polished and fluid.

Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by HotFudge View Post
    After seeing the video you posted on You Tube 2 days ago...this patch can't come soon enough. I like it, it looks more polished and fluid.

Good Job!
    Still waiting for screenshots of the new UI though. Show us show us pleaaaaaase?

Quote Originally Posted by hangun View Post
    all this sounds good and hope that it solves the problem where sometimes my stolen powers dont activate after i hit the hot key and i know that its not my keyboard..and from what i heard from other players that i play with ..it happens also to skills and attacks....because for me sometimes i need to spam my stolen powers buttons just to make sure that they trigger.
    I hope it fixes GS Joker's shield not being activated. Since the time was cutback, you have have to try and time its usage closer. It seems like more and more it just doesn't go off at all making him useless to play.

Same with joker's "Present".

I feel like when i throw it and it is suppose to land just doesn't feel good.

i click to trow the present and then click to walk back, but most of the time he just runs in, doesn't throw the "present" and runs back, while i know for sure i was in range for him to throw it. It doesn't feel good, he stops and stands there.

Same with his dash. If you chase someone and dash to catch up..... he stops after the dash, and Joker isn't the quickest of cats anyway so that really kills my chase.

mecha Superman's E has the same prob. You throw it in front of an enemy and it pops up behind them and you block your team chasing (E again to make it go away, but still)

But if i look at the Green Arrow damn that combo: E,W,W,W they start running Q --> W (or R if they are to far away)
    And if you do that with him it just feels natural and good but with the joker he stops, and takes a break before trowing.

Soo curious about the changes !!

Release the update sooner please !

You can't hold a championship with the old version of the game now we know what's coming and see it like this: if you release it now, they can practice with it for the championship ;-)
    Last edited by Machinegun_Marty; 09-03-2014 at 04:46 AM.
    Aaaah, can i introduce them to mr. Punchy ???