Thread: Problem !

Problem !

I logged into the game today after its new update and in my very first match my character first started running across the screen but to my surprise it was endless, I've faced this before but then my characters ran into an endless grey or black void, I could still see them though but today even the character got vanished.

Needless to say I thought it was the internet, so i re-started the modem & everything was fine, I re-logged & went back in-game, won the match.

The next match, a new issue cropped up & this one is definitely new to me, Catwoman who I was using in the previous match too, just froze, she wouldn't move for & awhile I could see other characters going off the chart in the mini-map but it got back to normal (only the mini-map), my character was still frozen I Alt+Tabbed to trouble shoot my net to see if the problem lied there but no issues were found & the issue didn't re-solve by itself so I restarted the game client & joined the match again, it was fine for sometime then again she froze, now this time I could see everyone around me move normally just that I wasn't moving then suddenly she responded & later the same thing happened again, this time I got fed up left the match and got t the browser, now had it been my net the browser would not open pages fast enough or at all but I'm easily sitting here & writing this, so it has got to be something with the game.

My laptop is like 4 years old (I've raised my baby well ) & I know that it would not meet the requirements properly but I've been playing this game for 3 months atleast and playing it strenuously ( the fact that I've nearly reached level 50 is a proof of my commitment) and I've found that I always doubt my laptop first & truthfully it has never failed me, its usually always the net or the game so I would re-start it nonetheless but if that doesn't resolve it then its an error you should look into.

P.S - Its all your fault for delaying in sending my Razor laptop , seriously how long does it take to reach my place, just send it already.

Re: Problem !

Yeah, this sounds more of a Net issue to me, whenever i have this issues i know it's my internet.
    But i don't know, show your DxDiag to see if there is other "something" that might be the problem. (steps on my signature)
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Yeah, this sounds more of a Net issue to me, whenever i have this issues i know it's my internet.
    But i don't know, show your DxDiag to see if there is other "something" that might be the problem. (steps on my signature)
    http://i59.tinypic.com/2dtamn7.jpg

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

I would also recommend a tech help request via the support page as well if you haven't already.