Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Considering Harmony

Re: Opinions on Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsss View Post
    Whoa! @SmokeyTheBear1. Your lucky you was not playing a mesmer. They got no love at all in GW2 It was insane never to see a single buff for that class. (Nerf, buff's dont count lol)

Any way. With experince from GW2 and seeing how you like engineer if you played PVP allot it sounds like you are wanting a champ with allot of utility for all types of differnt situations with out being forced to get down and dirty.

Nightmare Superman provides allot of that as well Zatana.

Zatana you can heal, cut armor, cut more armor and turn people into bunnies! And speed champs up as well deal large amount of damage. You might really enjoy her. Plus she is on sale right now too!

But most of all Doomsday is a stright forward champion to learn how to play the game. Choose the right artifacts and attack and learn when is the best time to use skills and start a brawl. But remember this. Many of the champs can be played in more then one way so your playstyle with lets say Night Bat would be differnt from some one else. These are things to take into consideration when learning about differnt champs. The best guide may not be the best guide for you or even me..

Lastly Welcome to IC. Hope you continue to enjoy your self and have a good time!!!

P.s. My name is must be really popular in DC world lol.
    Actually I just chose Engineer cause one of my friends got it first and he talked me and another friend into getting the game so I just picked Engineer cause people said it was a good class and my other friends were a straight damage warrior and one was a healer so I figured engineer could balance our little trio.
    Anyway back to this game, this being my first MOBA game i'm not really sure how I should approach battle but at least in MMORPG games I kinda like characters who don't require a lot of planning, like attack, jump, cast spell, duck, blast him, buff up, blast him again, heal, evade, attack etc, just prefer it simple, don't get too close, keep a certain distance, know when to use which move and that's it.
    Oh speaking of champions, how powerful is actually Batman? Since starting i've played around 6-7 rounds with a russian always using Batman and he barely looses any health, the worst i've seen him perform is 17 kills and 4 deaths, other than that he usually dies like once and his regular moves takes a lot of damage compared to other champions i've seen.
    Last round it was me and a teammate vs him, he took us both out alone, then after that took out another teammate alone and I think he lost about half his health even though I blasted him with all the moves I had as Superman, and i'm pretty sure my teammates blasted him with all they had too.

I am sorry but I can not really help in your last q because I all ways lacked in the brusier area unless I can tank. But there are many other great Batman players that should be able to answer Q.

As for simple. Doomsday all the way. You do not even have to worry about will. Or plan much, minus his charging attack. But as for keeping you distance. Another stright forward champ is Mecha Wonderwoman and Cyborg. Just build them in damage of your playstle and choice and shoot as fast as you can with out getting ganked (jumpped).

Of course there is more to the artifact building but you should not have to worry much with Mecha WW and Cyborg and counter building so that helps allot.

Batman is strong, his kit just demands a lot of thought on the player's end. For example in GH and Jungling, I go W,Q,E as my leveling order, and don't touch E again, or use it in a fight unless there is situation that calls for it (Ex: Debuffing Cyborg) until I get his other moves capped. While in solo lane I go W,Q, max W, Q then get a rank in E, and max his other skills. And also, when you are in well involved battle situation, that is when you use his ultimate unless you are using it to escape. Here is my guide on how to fight as Batman, and items to build based on how you want to play him: http://www.dawnbase.com/guides/dycer...-frelorn-on-gh

With all of this said, Batman is best duelist in the game right now. He can win almost every 1v1 he gets himself into as long as you understand his moves.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear1 View Post
    Oh speaking of champions, how powerful is actually Batman? Since starting i've played around 6-7 rounds with a russian always using Batman and he barely looses any health, the worst i've seen him perform is 17 kills and 4 deaths, other than that he usually dies like once and his regular moves takes a lot of damage compared to other champions i've seen.
    Last round it was me and a teammate vs him, he took us both out alone, then after that took out another teammate alone and I think he lost about half his health even though I blasted him with all the moves I had as Superman, and i'm pretty sure my teammates blasted him with all they had too.
    Batman is a good champion on Coast City and an even better champion on Gotham Heights. He's also very easy to make a mistake against.

Hi, Ill just give a short rundown of my advice,

To new players, there are some champions you should avoid and others you should start with.

Marksmen: Best beginner marksman is Gaslight Batman, followed by Mecha Wonder Woman
    They both have a fairly simple kit to use and both offer a pretty easy escape option in their dashes.

Mid Laners: Green Lantern and Joker
    These two champions offer two styles, Lantern effectively has 2 targeted skills, making people who arent used to skill shots able to lane their damage.
    As for joker, it is good practice on a much more squishy mid laner and offers various build paths and play making.

Support: Atomic Poison Ivy & Arcane Green Lantern
    Atomic poison ivy is a fairly easy champion to play, she offers an offensive skill and two crowd control skills as well as a defensive skill.as for arcane green lantern, he offers good engage and disengage and has a fairly simple kit.

Junglers: the two easiest junglers to learn are Nightmare Batman and Shazam,
    Batman is a melee bruiser that has a fairly simple kit, a slow, an aoe, an active ad steroid and a suppress, his skills can be used in many ways and in both an offensive and defensive manner. as for shazam, he is an excellent engage champion that offers high power damage burst. and is fairly good to jungle with due to his aoe skills.

Top laners: Gaslight Joker and Atomic Green Lantern,
    Gaslight Joker is as simple as it gets, a very easy tank to play and a simple skill set to use, as for atomic green lantern it gets a bit more complicated, but nonetheless fun to play

If you'd like help on learning these champions just add me on the eu server Im always glad to help people learn as long as im not busy.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"

Great question! I can explain every item for you and every champion as well as provide videos, etc.
    www.dawnbase.com

Happy reading. Also, please, do the training, watch the training videos, and play 5 v AI on GD A LOT.
    "Passwords are case sensitive...yes ma'am...that would include numbers. A capitalized 1 is different than a lowercase 1."
    Ironrock- to a student in a research technology course.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by H2k_tSpark· View Post
    Hi, Ill just give a short rundown of my advice,

To new players, there are some champions you should avoid and others you should start with.

Marksmen: Best beginner marksman is Gaslight Batman, followed by Mecha Wonder Woman
    They both have a fairly simple kit to use and both offer a pretty easy escape option in their dashes.

Mid Laners: Green Lantern and Joker
    These two champions offer two styles, Lantern effectively has 2 targeted skills, making people who arent used to skill shots able to lane their damage.
    As for joker, it is good practice on a much more squishy mid laner and offers various build paths and play making.

Support: Atomic Poison Ivy & Arcane Green Lantern
    Atomic poison ivy is a fairly easy champion to play, she offers an offensive skill and two crowd control skills as well as a defensive skill.as for arcane green lantern, he offers good engage and disengage and has a fairly simple kit.

Junglers: the two easiest junglers to learn are Nightmare Batman and Shazam,
    Batman is a melee bruiser that has a fairly simple kit, a slow, an aoe, an active ad steroid and a suppress, his skills can be used in many ways and in both an offensive and defensive manner. as for shazam, he is an excellent engage champion that offers high power damage burst. and is fairly good to jungle with due to his aoe skills.

Top laners: Gaslight Joker and Atomic Green Lantern,
    Gaslight Joker is as simple as it gets, a very easy tank to play and a simple skill set to use, as for atomic green lantern it gets a bit more complicated, but nonetheless fun to play

If you'd like help on learning these champions just add me on the eu server Im always glad to help people learn as long as im not busy.
    I accept your offer, I'll add you next time i'm on
    Don't really feel like playing right now after half my team complained and reported me for having a 1/12 stat
    Last edited by SmokeyTheBear1; 08-22-2014 at 09:32 PM.