Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Multiverse Archives: Alternate Universe Speculation Portal

Here is something I've been meaning to do, now that all the alternate universe threads have been made, the last remaining thing is to do a general portal for them in general, for quick, easy, and painless access to each thread, should they not be on the main page.
    Here you'll have links to each of the universe threads in general, so you can review what we have so far: kits, backstory, and champions.
    And add in your own bit of flair (What you want to see, how you'd see an alternate version of a character from there, and how you'd want them to play/make a kit).
    Speculation is a fun way to pass the time when waiting for a beta key, or even to do something in-between updates, so give it a try!
    Now, without further adieu...

Prime Universe: The Main Universe you are most likely familiar with, the cornerstone of the multiverse, and where all "default" versions of champions come from, tried and true, you can't go wrong with a classic universe!

Nightmare Universe: A twisted realm filled with corrupted and monstrous versions of the DC heroes and villains, this universe offers a malevolent take on tried and true concepts. Can the darkness be pushed back, or is this universe doomed to suffer from monsters?

Gaslight Universe: The 1800s are coming to an end as the Age of Invention and Industry begins! Steampunk is the name of the game with this universe, with crazy inventions, and interesting takes on characters all but assured. What kind of fantastic invention will be shown next?

Atomic Universe: The World's ended, nuclear waste is everywhere, and everyone is simply eking out an existance best they can. Survival is the main goal here, every hero or villain has survived the blast and is trying to make a living in this world, but will they be able to restore what humanity had, or will the wasteland claim all?

Arcane Universe: Magic and mana flow freely as an Arcane Reignited sun lights the way, every hero or villain here wields fantastic magical powers and strength. What mystical secrets will this universe hold?

Mecha Universe: There were no heroes in this universe, until scientists banded together to make them! Each hero from this universe was built from scratch, and no doubt has a simulated power to fight crime. Though there are also villainous robots now, who will win in this Super-Powerless universe?

Possible Future Universes We have upwards of six alternate universes right now for possibilities, but what will the future hold? Pitch your idea for a future alternate universe from the 52 Multiverses in here, it never hurts to get creative!

And that's all! A great big portal for your viewing pleasure, I hope you enjoy the threads and this portal as much as I enjoyed writing them, and have as much hype for the game and it's finished product as I do!
    Have a wonderful day and have fun speculating!

(Mods if you can see this, if you could sticky this thread, it would help A lot!)
    Speculation is fun!
    The Multiverse Archives, for all your speculation/guessing needs! (Hoping it'll get stickied!)

Re: The Multiverse Archives: Alternate Universe Speculation Portal

Giving this a bump due to the influx of threads about beta keys today, like usual.
    Gotta do something until the next wave, right?
    Speculation is fun!
    The Multiverse Archives, for all your speculation/guessing needs! (Hoping it'll get stickied!)

While the Cyborg reveal was interesting, I reckon if there is a Mecha universe version of Cyborg he should be more physical/brawler/tank instead of ranged. I mean the man is half robot and he is amazing! Imagine what he could do as a full robot?

Also if I get an evil-as-hell Constantine or Swamp Thing from Nightmare or Arcane I'll be down.

A good job, really.
    Future alternate universes are not needed in my opinion... more than three versions of a single hero would just be counterproductive. I can see a Mecha Joker coming... dunno why.

Thanks for the compliment, worked really hard to set up all the threads and this one in particular. I really hope we can get this stickied!

Though like I said, future alternate universes are probably way off. But it doesn't hurt to plan ahead, does it?
    Chances are we'll get our first new one after the game launches or near the end of open/closed beta.
    Speculation is fun!

A topic like this surely deserves to stand out

I guess so, hope so!
    (Please Mods? Pretty Please can this get stickied? Can't believe I didn't say please before!)
    Anyway, day after Beta Invites, how about we all pass the time by making up kits/pitching alternate versions of characters in one of those fine threads? :P
    Speculation is fun!

I also agreed this should be stickied, at least so we can find the different threads in case they are not all on page 1 at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shando22 View Post
    I also agreed this should be stickied, at least so we can find the different threads in case they are not all on page 1 at the same time.
    Definitely! I really hope the mods are looking and thinking about it (Sorry if It seems like I'm begging, but this really WOULD be helpful!)

Guess we should get to the speculation now!
    I mean we got Arcane art finally, so we can properly guess stuff about it!
    And plus more Atomic, we gotta get to thinking!
    Speculation is fun!

Bump!
    Still trying to get this stickied. XD
    We can also discuss general stuff in here, I guess!
    Speculation is fun!