Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Streaming Infinite Crisis? Announce your stream here!

With the influx of streaming threads, I want to begin to consolidate them all down. If you're streaming Infinite Crisis, announce it here for everyone to see! This way, we have one, nice, central area that viewers can check for active streams.

Streamers, post away below!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Giving away 8 preferred access beta keys tomorrow!

Bump! Streaming live!
    www.twitch.tv/infinitecrisisaerie

Re: Streaming some Infinite Crisis? Announce it here!

Can we stream now? I was reading the do's and don'ts and it said no streaming.

If we can
    http://www.twitch.tv/varcala

Come check out my stream at GankGaming! We usually stream Smite and other games but as long as this is available we will stream this!

Last edited by DrkCntry; 08-15-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcala View Post
    Can we stream now? I was reading the do's and don'ts and it said no streaming.

If we can
    http://www.twitch.tv/varcala
    Announcements are your friends. Yes, you may stream away!

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...DA-Please-Read!
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

I want to stream the game but the game servers keep telling me that there unavailable and I have closed beta access... whats the deal??

www.twitch.tv/hydrallics

Please Help! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrallics View Post
    I want to stream the game but the game servers keep telling me that there unavailable and I have closed beta access... whats the deal??

www.twitch.tv/hydrallics

Please Help! Thanks
    You're in our technical closed beta group. You may only play during stress tests. When you play during a stress test, you will be upgraded to full closed beta in the following week. This is why you may not currently play the game.

O Celestrata... help me out lolz... hook me up with full access so I can stream the game for the Haven and my viewers!!

Protector

This is our NEW dedicated stream channel for PC MOBA games and the MAIN game feature is INFINITE CRISIS - http://www.twitch.tv/kelevra_gaming

Other games: LOL, UltimaOnline, WOW, GW2 PvP...