Protector

Post This game though.......

So i don't know if it's like this with anybody else and i know i am being whiny but, this game just sort of pisses me off. I mean i love it and all but the people here are...well you probably already know. I just don't understand how you could be playing solo in bot lane, and you're so good that it takes you three people to kill you, and then they turn around and call you bad and, i just don't understand that, like if i was so bad it wouldn't take three people to kill me. On top of that, then you turn around and you have people playing the easiest champions like doomsday, or gas catwoman, and they turn around and act like getting 8 kills on a broken champion is such an achievement. Honestly this game is perfect but the community is ********. I just think maybe you should have a button for unskilled playing on the report bar, and ACTUALLY talk to the players for it. I know that i am being a baby and i need to learn to win through it, but lets face it, if someone is using someone as cheap as gas catwoman, very low chance you're going to be able to beat her and two other people ganking you in bot lane. Then of course you have the people that turn around and talk trash and call you a noob, and then you ask them to 1v1 and they run like a dog. And this isn't just in team mode, this is everywhere in infinite crisis, i honestly just don't understand why someone thinks they have a right to judge each other when they can't get a kill on their own. it feels like its worse then league of legends, so i just wanted to say something.My ign is Makiro, sorry for the rage, i am just kind of getting sick of it.
    Last edited by Makiro; 07-04-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Re: This game though.......

Extreme saltstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Makiro View Post
    call you a noob, and then you ask them to 1v1 and they run like a dog
    I loled.

You need to grow 2 extra layers of thick skin in mobas, i've seen it time and time again...

You know you're playing good, they know, but will still talk out their *** because god knows why, some people are never happy i guess...

Oh, and pls stop with the "1v1" me, its getting old, if they're toxic just report them at the end of the game, in the end their own acid will dissolve them.

Protector

It's not salt? I mean if they want to call you a noob and call you bad, they sure as hell shouldn't have an issue with 1v1 against a bad player. I just think that if you talk the talk you should have the skill all in yourself to back it up. And stop using salt, for real its a freaking condiment, don't know why it's an overused term with teens but it's dumb.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Makiro View Post
    It's not salt? I mean if they want to call you a noob and call you bad, they sure as hell shouldn't have an issue with 1v1 against a bad player. I just think that if you talk the talk you should have the skill all in yourself to back it up. And stop using salt, for real its a freaking condiment, don't know why it's an overused term with teens but it's dumb.
    Salt is in tears. And yes you are super salty.