Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Games we play

Considering Harmony NightCreation's Avatar

Re: Games we play

Quote Originally Posted by Beakys View Post
    I've really been enjoying Defiance.. I play a lot of ARAM in League of Legends. I keep trying to get into dota 2 but it's a tough nut to crack
    How is Defiance? I have been watching the show and it's really good so far, but that in game form seems freakin sweet!

Considering Harmony NightCreation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RespawningJezus View Post
    Luigi's Mansion 2, League of Legends, RaiderZ, Warframe.

As for games that I play normally, all genres. Lately, I have been in a MOBA craze, playing League of Legends with friends. (Would play DOTA 2, but my friends can be stubborn about it at times.)
    Wow, someone else that plays Raiderz. I started playing it when it first came out and it was fun but I got tired of it eventually. Has it gotten better? (Not that it was in any way bad before)

i play minecraft on a pvp minecraft server is a fantastic game

Holy-Pre-CB-Necro post.

Awsome, I'm playing...

Infinite Crisis, The Old Republic and Dirty Bomb < PC
    Payday 2, Killer is Dead, Batman Arkham Origins (Just challenge maps though it seems0 < PS3
    I sold my vita...

QQ.

RF Online.

Oldie but a goodie.

Magic 2014 - because cards are <3

I'd say DotA 2 but I finally shifted that habit, even this international isn't getting me excited.

The Wolf Among Us - beautiful game.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    RF Online.

Oldie but a goodie.
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

Although I haven't played official since a few months after the fourth server came out, and haven't played at all in over a year.

Me, I'm currently playing -

League of Legends, Torchlight 2, Trine 2, Touhou - although that's on a break until I get a fully functional keyboard, NWN1 and a few others on occasion.

At the moment i am playing :

Transistor, Torchlight 2, Dungeons of Dredmor, plus the odd game of SMITE when my buddy doesn't stop naggin'

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    Magic 2014 - because cards are <3[/color]
    I tried the official Games, been very disappointed with the limited options you have for Deckbuilding and such...

Have you ever tried WTH, Wagic the Homebrew ? That one's got over 10,400 supported cards, and is free.

Wildstar Wildstar Wildstar Wildstar Wildstar Wildstar Wildstar. Also Smite, but I try to play it sparingly enough so I don't level up and have to start freakin' doing the whole meta thing in that game too. I'd rather stay in the newbie bracket getting my spells and items auto bought and just goofing around.

Surprised to see no DDO players.

DDO is my only other Computer game. It's got a few bugs, but I love it. But this one has put it's hooks into me now also.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

Although I haven't played official since a few months after the fourth server came out, and haven't played at all in over a year.

Me, I'm currently playing -

League of Legends, Torchlight 2, Trine 2, Touhou - although that's on a break until I get a fully functional keyboard, NWN1 and a few others on occasion.
    If you download the client and come play on Cora side i'll play with you, you may even meet my wife lol.
    I'm only 37 right now and getting to 35 is easy with the starting weapons so you won't have to play catch up.

(We're also considering bells)

It is official rates, the pop is bit lopsided and CW currently favours Cora (if they can be bothered) or Bells. ACC are getting ganged up on.

What servers did you play on Official and Private?
    I didn't play on the ones after CCR/Codemasters - I was a Lumen boy.
    I only played on Private servers like RF Epic, EliteRF - Under Wizzie or 17FJapan.

Quote Originally Posted by KFAL-HeroLuna View Post
    At the moment i am playing :

Transistor, Torchlight 2, Dungeons of Dredmor, plus the odd game of SMITE when my buddy doesn't stop naggin'

I tried the official Games, been very disappointed with the limited options you have for Deckbuilding and such...

Have you ever tried WTH, Wagic the Homebrew ? That one's got over 10,400 supported cards, and is free.
    I haven't but I can look into it
    Last edited by JLA-Lyri; 06-06-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o