Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Official Founders Key delivery Information Thread

Greetings,

We are aware of a delay in keys being delivered from Digital River Store Front. If you have made a purchase of one of our Founders Packs and have not yet received your key you can contact our Account Support team at http://support.infinitecrisis.com with your purchase confirmation number, they should be able to help resolve the matter.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Re: Official Founders Key delivery Information Thread

Is the payment authorization also affected? I tried to buy the gold Founder's Pack but whether I use credit card or PayPal it fails to authorize the payment and I can't buy it.

How do we find the number with out an email?

Is there any way to get the purchase confirmation number if we haven't been sent an email? I closed the window after making the purchase.

I just got a response from my email right now, i'll paste it here for everyone experiencing the same problem:

Greetings!

Please review the information provided.

Thank you for your inquiry. We are aware of issue with our vendor at this time. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Once the issue with teh vendor has been resolved you will receive your keys. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this message. Thanks!

Not sure on payment auth stuff but I would suspect they might be connected.

As far as getting the confirmation number, if you do not have it the only way right now that we know of is to wait for the email. We are working with the folks over at Digital River to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I just wanted to add that if I go to DR's website "https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/store" and enter my order number (the one that showed up on confirmation page after my purchase) it says that the order was not found. Not sure if this information is helpful, but it made me a little uneasy to see that I had no way of looking up my order.
    "Please..... I go through everyone's trash." - The Question

mine was showing, but now i refreshed the page and its gone

If you go back to the founders page and click on one of the packages to purchase your previous authorization is at the top above where you change the quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazdkujo View Post
    If you go back to the founders page and click on one of the packages to purchase your previous authorization is at the top above where you change the quantity.
    But this won't work to get us our keys right? we have to wait for the email? or I can start downloading something while I get it?