Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Login to the website to continue

having the same issue. Any word on what the deal is?

Same issue here. Nothing helps, when I log in into the website and try to login in app it just opens new website tabs.
    Help us :P

Re: Can't Log In

ME and my roomate are being forwarded to this website when we try to log in, this is not an accident. There is no way it accidently forwards you to a website. This is somones bright idea on how to make us refer people. Well congrats whoever thought this up, cause your making it to where your customers cant play your game.

I have the same problem here maybe its a server problem and we have to wait til they fix it

I did log out and in a few times and then restarted application. The issue remains.

Re: Logging into client tells me to log into site

Logging in is doing nothing

I've repeatively logged in and out of website, it keeps sending me back here every time I've tried to log in the game. How can we get this fixed? How soon till it's up and running properly?

Also having this problem will not let me log in. Been on the forums for like 10 mins now.

Same issue for me, logging in/out, wait a few minutes does nothing. I too get forwarded to the referral page everytime I try to login.

Daily maintenance starts in 25min so I highly doubt anything will be fixed by then.

"We're aware of the cause and are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience." (03-16-2014, 03:38 PM)

>.>
    I am not so patient.