Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going to a black screen after pressing play on the launcher and not getting passed it

My game won't go past a black screen where I can move the mouse after I press play, I've tried everything to fix it, any tips?

Re: Going to a black screen after pressing play on the launcher and not getting passe

I have the same problem.

Re: Going to a black screen after pressing play on the launcher and not getting passe

Bumping this, still no reply from tech support or to my support ticket. I really want to play this game and help make it better but you guys are making it impossible.

Considering Harmony ChaosLegionaire's Avatar

Are you talking about when the match starts. Or literally right after you hit the play button? Either way, try changing your direct X version in your settings and restart the game.

Literally right after I hit play on the launcher, the game window opens and it's just a black screen where I can move the cursor. I've tried changing my DX setting, I didn't even have a user config file at first. I had to get my friend to send me his so I could change some stuff to try and get it working properly.

Considering Harmony ChaosLegionaire's Avatar

Your drivers and everything are up to date?
    What are your system specs?

Nvidia GTX 570, Windows 7 64 bit, intel core i7 2.67, 6 gigs of ram, tb of memory.

So do the devs only care about making new content for the game instead of fixing all the current problems? I've been playing Moba's for 5+ years and have never seen support this awful. Their main focus should be making the game playable with making new content a second priority. This is really making me not even want to play the game, there are so many threads in this forum with unanswered questions and I've had a support ticket for three days. Where the hell is our support? This game can be successful if the devs would make smart decisions.

Bumping this, still no reply to my ticket.

My map is black if I play with DX11, try chaning it to 10 or 9 and it might work.