Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lost Beta key code

Doing a stupid clean of my infeed emails i had deleted my betakey email so i cannot redeem my beta code now, are there any way to recover this beta key from my account here or im screwed?

Thx for the info in advance.

Re: Lost Beta key code

Quote Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
    Doing a stupid clean of my infeed emails i had deleted my betakey email so i cannot redeem my beta code now, are there any way to recover this beta key from my account here or im screwed?

Thx for the info in advance.
    Same here. I received my bonus coins code, but never saw my beta key. I suppose I deleted it somehow. How do I get it re-sent to me?

Turbine Customer Support IC_Bulwark's Avatar

You should both have beta access now. Enjoy!
    Infinite Crisis Support Page and FAQ
    855-WBGAMES (2pm - 6pm EST Monday - Friday)
    Follow me on Twitter @IC_Bulwark

-Bulwark

Same here lol! I was sent a beta key a while ago, and accidentally deleted my entire inbox. Can you help me? I've been ITCHING to play this game!

I was given that beta key a while ago, and I just today got the email about receiving coins and merit, that's why I'm posting.

I haven't been on in a while, and I just logged onto my account on the site, and it reset the date I joined! I didn't join this month, I joined months ago!

Can you help?>

Hello I also lost my beta key same thing as the others in this forum, just received the crisis coin and merits e-mail. Can i get the beta access also Bulwark?

Same exact problem as OP. I redeemed the free currency but I must have missed and deleted the e-mail with my beta key.

I have done the same thing please help!!!!!! I have applied my money and everything but account still says application pending!!!
    Last edited by kyle2048; 09-26-2013 at 11:02 PM.

same thing happened with me i got my beta keys then i probably deleted it because I cant find it help plz!!! my really exicited to play

I bet most of you guys just want a free beta key without signing up for beta. Look at all the people who copied the first 2 guys. Earn it yourself.