Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crisis Coins and Merit points error

so I wasn't around in a while but I did get 2 mails with codes for Merit points and Crisis Coins in my email, I thought I'd redeem them on the site for when I actually get to play it and there is a new interesting champ I can buy it, I redeemed them fine and it said that I got coins and merit points etc.
    now today I went in my game cause I finally got time to play it and on my surprise no coins or points got transfered on my ingame account, now idk if that is a common problem but I'd want to know the answer cause there are couple of new characters I'd like to get and now I don't have funds to get them...

Turbine Customer Support IC_Alkaid's Avatar

Re: Crisis Coins and Merit points error

I've made some updates to your account. You should now have some Merit and Crisis Coins waiting for you when you next log in!
    Infinite Crisis Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support, click "Ask for Help".
    English Account/Store Support is available 2pm - 6pm, Monday through Friday. (GMT -5).
    855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Follow us on Twitter @InfiniteCrisis

You have failed this city.

The exact same thing has happened to me. I redeemed both emails for the weekend redemption and the "thanks for beta playing" redemption. I own a mac so I rarely get to hop on my roomie's PC to play.

Anyway, same story, finally hopped in my account today and 0 coins and 0 merit.

Turbine Customer Support IC_Alkaid's Avatar

BanditKingZ, you should now be all set!
    Infinite Crisis Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support, click "Ask for Help".
    English Account/Store Support is available 2pm - 6pm, Monday through Friday. (GMT -5).
    855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Follow us on Twitter @InfiniteCrisis

You have failed this city.

thank you for fixing this, can't wait to get that Atomic Green Lantern

i logged in a few days ago, and all my crisis points, unlocked champions and everything is gone. may i know what happened? i have 0 points and no unlocked champions now

I have problem that after a month logging at account all my standard, and premium cash has gone and I had a lot of it . So my question is why that happends and if support can fix this .

Hi guys, I haven't been playing IC for quite a while. I wanted to use my codes with Crisis Coins today but i couldn't becouse error came out. It said that code is valid and to check it. It couldn't be valid becouse I copied it and I never used it befor so pls help i rly want that bonuses :/

Quote Originally Posted by BanditKingZ View Post
    The exact same thing has happened to me. I redeemed both emails for the weekend redemption and the "thanks for beta playing" redemption.
    "Thanks for playing beta" redemption? Was that for everyone who played closed beta, or is it more the people who spent money on the game in closed beta as I never got such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    i logged in a few days ago, and all my crisis points, unlocked champions and everything is gone. may i know what happened? i have 0 points and no unlocked champions now
    Depending on when you last logged in might be because of the last wipe, as was stated in the notes all champs and currencies (Excluding the Joker+Arkham skin) were to be removed during the wipe. Not too sure when the wipe occurred though.
    "There's a reason we have these big targets on our chests." ~ Flash
    "Oh, you redecorated. I don't like it." ~ The Doctor

Two Face Champion Concept.
    Young Justice Team Champion Concepts.
    Team Buff Idea.

This happened me too! Please help!