We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Twitch Streaming Schedule

EDIT

Our schedule is currently not as listed, we are revising our programming and will have some announcements to make soon.

This WAS the tentative schedule for our channel at www.twitch.tv/infinite_crisis

MOST MONDAYS: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT - Feature Focus: Each week a different member of the development team will appear in stream to answers questions about the thing they work on the most.

Also sometimes exhibition matches.

TUESDAY: 2pm EST / 7pm GMT - The Spike Show: Our EU show, featuring our EU team playing with EU players on the EU servers. EUwww.

WEDNESDAY: 2pm EST / 7pm GMT - The Community Show, with Zagnette: Early looks at champions, detailed looks at update notes and general frippery.

THURSDAY: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT - The Dream Stream: Basically an excuse for us to play in custom matches with our most prominent streamers. Do you stream? Come chat on our forums and, space permitting, we'll invite you to our game!

FRIDAY: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT - Gotham Heights: While most of our competitive community plays on the Coast City map, sometimes you just gotta rock out with no laning and constant combat. For us, that's Fridays.

Please note that the schedule is in its formative stages and that timings and content are subject to change. We will update confirmed rosters in this thread when we have them.
    Last edited by IC_ElectricLeo; 03-06-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Re: Twitch Streaming Schedule

Like so!

Today's advertised match is actually Turbine vs Vengeance, and not the previously advertised Absolute Legends. We'll deal with AL another time.

Tomorrow's show will feature Zagnette running hacks as she plays as Harley Quinn in a first look at how she plays.

Thursday's Dream Stream is currently accepting applicants!

Due to today's downtime, today's stream will be rescheduled.

Monday November 25th: Creative Director Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr is going to be talking about some of the changes we're making to basic gameplay, including credit flow, drone agro and solidifying the overall mindset we want to reward when playing Infinite Crisis.

Tuesday November 26th: Turbine vs Absolute Legends! They're an EU team playing on the NA servers, so their ping will be terrible. Watch us mercilessly take advantage of that!

Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th - Thanksgiving! We will mostly be at home, eating excessively. Streaming will be ad-hoc at best. Join us at your peril.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    Tuesday November 26th: Turbine vs Absolute Legends! They're an EU team playing on the NA servers, so their ping will be terrible. Watch us mercilessly take advantage of that!
    I'll be rooting for turbine!
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

I think taking advantage of their builds will work as well
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I think taking advantage of their builds will work as well
    who what huh waht
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

Hi everyone, sorry for the tardy updating on this thread, both myself and Frelorn have been super ill for a week. That'll teach us to hold secret make-out sessions. Here's some of the goodness to come:

Today's match (Dec 3rd) is against VexX, the 100-0 will begin at 2pm.
    Tomorrow (Dec 4th) we'll be showcasing Mecha Wonder Woman's hybrid hotness.

December 9th - Dan Parke will be talking about Amplifiers and Augments again, albeit this time in pretty intricate detail. He'll also be talking about some changes to Artifacts, and his reasoning behind it.

Hi
    got one quetion is this guy gonna be (dont know how to wrote ) right guy to answer about my question about turret shoping or should i make some new thread because i think turret buy is passiv buff for marksmen and support and nerf for bruisers (and the game will be more broken for some players to play)
    thx in regards

Thanks for asking! Turret buying was Annuvin's topic two weeks ago. You might want to check out the video here. Additionally, if you want to discuss it please feel free to start a thread in the closed beta discussion folder.
    Last edited by IC_ElectricLeo; 12-04-2013 at 09:49 AM.