We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Re: Twitch Streaming Schedule

Today's match (Dec 10) is against Absolute Legends! Which I realise is something I've said before, but this time I definitely mean it. Probably. Almost definitely likely to happen.

Tomorrow's community stream will feature myself and Frelorn, as everyone else is going to see the Hobbit in a Turbine day-trip.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    Today's match (Dec 10) is against Absolute Legends! Which I realise is something I've said before, but this time I definitely mean it. Probably. Almost definitely likely to happen.

Tomorrow's community stream will feature myself and Frelorn, as everyone else is going to see the Hobbit in a Turbine day-trip.
    Good one LOL
    You are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your key isn't working or got any comment or feedback? go here
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

He is a little cyco, but when he sings, he sings like SYCO ANGELS
    He is Sycogenesis, check his stream. http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

When you watch his stream, you'll think about the future, the children, and he's helping them with every minute he plays
    He is Kaymak check the stream! http://www.twitch.tv/gotenks6663

By the time we switched it around, it was basically already starting. Sorry

Today's 3pm stream will be Chris "Hakai" Clay talking about champion balancing and going through some of the changes happening in the December update.

Leo is this and or todays titch gona make it to youtube..my twitch fails on ipad..damn steve jobs
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

I believe Celestrata is posting the vids to YouTube today! WARNING: it's two hours of basically just me and Annuvin talking. It's pretty heavy going.

Alright, there's a big change coming today! We're moving Tuesdays' exhibition matches to occasional Mondays and Tuesdays will now be The Spike Show (actual name pending). Spike is one of our European brethren, based in London. He'll be trying different things, but the main thing is he'll feature EU players playing on the EU servers, which is something I think our channel is sorely lacking right now. See you at 3pm

Protector

When is the next EU stream?
    LF OMAC Supreme Commander of being cancel in the DC universe.

The EU streams are currently every Tuesday between 7pm and 9pm GMT.

Also, our schedule is currently a work of fiction as we revise our programming. We have some exciting developments happening and we can't wait share them with you!