Issue with keys/mouse cursor not working...

Since this latest patch, I have twice run into a problem where my keyboard or mouse, but not both at the same time, do not work.

The first time that it happened I was in a game, and about halfway through the game, I returned to base. After purchasing items, I clicked a spot on the map to move to. The cursor was fully functional, but it didn't give me the visual confirmation of clicking on the spot. And my Champ didn't move. I had to log-relog and then I got stuck on 80% loading and was not let back into the game until it was over.

The second time it happened was about thirty minutes ago today. I was waiting to start a game, and I was trying to apply my points to ny Champ. I do this by using the CTRL + key method. I was unable to select the skills like this, so I used the mouse to do so. After getting my skills, I tried to use the skills by pressing the appropriate key. Nothing happened. I was able to use the mouse to move, and to activate the skills, but the keyboard itself was rendered useless. I was fortunate in that I relogged and was able to again use the keyboard. Unfortunately, it felt as though there was a severe delay between press and skill activation.

Re: Issue with keys/mouse cursor not working...

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Since this latest patch, I have twice run into a problem where my keyboard or mouse, but not both at the same time, do not work.

The first time that it happened I was in a game, and about halfway through the game, I returned to base. After purchasing items, I clicked a spot on the map to move to. The cursor was fully functional, but it didn't give me the visual confirmation of clicking on the spot. And my Champ didn't move. I had to log-relog and then I got stuck on 80% loading and was not let back into the game until it was over.

The second time it happened was about thirty minutes ago today. I was waiting to start a game, and I was trying to apply my points to ny Champ. I do this by using the CTRL + key method. I was unable to select the skills like this, so I used the mouse to do so. After getting my skills, I tried to use the skills by pressing the appropriate key. Nothing happened. I was able to use the mouse to move, and to activate the skills, but the keyboard itself was rendered useless. I was fortunate in that I relogged and was able to again use the keyboard. Unfortunately, it felt as though there was a severe delay between press and skill activation.
    This is, to the tee, exactly what happened to me, not more than a few min ago from this post. I ported back, bought abilities and skilled up, then clicked the map...nothing happened. then I realized I couldn't use abilities or anything. crashed the client reclogged in to try to reload into the game I was in, and got stuck at 80% (but could hear the game sounds and people fighting, as well as the announcer. Ugh.

Thanks for the reports. We have heard of this happening before, and the team is investigating the issue.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Same here, just happened at Gotham Heights at 1h55 pm GMT, I was with the Joker and was the only one to get that on my team.

same here and now on Marina

This just happened to me in a game of Gotham Heights. First Match I played since the update. My keyboard wouldn't respond in game, but my mouse would. I couldn't even chat to tell my group I was having the issue.

I have pretty much the same issue, but it wasn't when I was playing, as soon as it started I couldn't find my mouse. I was at the log in and I was shaking the mouse around until I saw something glow so I slowly moved it over then I logged in, still doesn't come up.

Similar issue, except I can't even log in because my mouse isn't working.

I can't even see my cursor on the home screen so I don't know where to click.