We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

We need your questions!

Hi everyone,

The December update had a LOT of changes. We're looking forward to everyone spending the holidays playing Infinite Crisis and producing lots of lovely data for us to analyse in the new year. Which is definitely one aspect of our feedback process, but we'd also like to hear from you directly and answer some of your questions. So, for the Feature Focus program we're running on Twitch on Monday January 6th we'll be responding (where possible) to questions posted in this thread. Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr, Infinite Crisis' Creative Director will be offered up to the community gods as sacrifice, so please populate this thread with questions on your experiences with the December update.

We realise that we always also get x1000 questions outside of the topic we're attempting to discuss, so we'll also do our best to talk about any other popular topics that are championed here.

So please, fire away!

Re: We need your questions!

"Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr, Infinite Crisis' Creative Director will be offered up to the community gods as sacrifice"

teehee

1) Why Doomsday haven't been touched yet?
    2) Is possible to make it Rain in GH? y'know Gotham is all rainy
    3) When do we get the Full list of Actor voices for all the champions?
    4) When will a Spanish language option be available? (some people just want this)
    5) How do you decide the champion who must be next? Prime-Multiverse-prime or it depends wow ready and not so broken they are?
    6) What is the next server you guys are working on? South America? Asia? Australia? Atlantis?
    7) Some champion (for example: Zatanna, Poison ivy, Flash)have no multiverse (no yet) or at least a "splash" with them, when can we have for at least one of them?
    8) Where is superman? (just kidding)
    9) have you guys planned on doing animated shorts of the multiverse champions (like you did with the IC trailer)
    10) What makes GD different from other 3 lane maps.
    You are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your key isn't working or got any comment or feedback? go here
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

He is a doctor and he is really awesome.
    He is Dr_aw3some check his stream http://www.twitch.tv/basileus_reges

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

He is a little cyco, but when he sings, he sings like SYCO ANGELS
    He is Sycogenesis, check his stream. http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

When you watch his stream, you'll think about the future, the children, and he's helping them with every minute he plays
    He is Kaymak check the stream! http://www.twitch.tv/gotenks6663

9) have you guys planned on doing animated shorts of the multiverse champions (like you did with the IC trailer)

Expanding this question, do you have anything planned for the game in terms of lore? Ex: Animated shorts, more information about the crisis we are facing and our role on it, Short comics (1-2 pages) featuring the released champions, etc.

And, any chance to get interchageable announcer voices by buying them in the store or similar? I think Dota2 has a similar option.
    Last edited by unilordx; 12-20-2013 at 09:49 AM.

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    8) Where is superman? (just kidding)
    Looking forward to asking him this hundreds of times

1) What are your plans for getting into e-sports? How are you planning on competing?
    2) Is there going to be an option in game to form a ranked team that has their own mmr to fight against other teams?
    3) Is there any way to know who all is in the general chat? there is no way thats the whole server.
    4) What kind of system is in place to discourage afk and negative behavior?
    5) whats the level cap on champion level?
    6)Does resilience have a stat cap?
    7) Are we going to have a champion release schedule or plan? (every two weeks, every third tuesday etc whatever)
    8) Are you guys hiring? If not will you be in the nearish future?

more questions soon

Protector

"We need your questions" Well, here are some questions!!

I just have a couple of questions regarding in-game functionalities.

1) Why can't I browse the store while in a queued group?
    2) Why I can only view my amplifiers and etc through my ICON and not through the profile tab while in grouped queue?
    3) Why isn't there an indicator or sound effect for when its my turn for character select while in ranked? Its probably a good reason why people don't select and dodge queue.
    4) Why can't I view character details through my own profile? Because I have to go through the store to view all that.
    5) Will we ever be able to view other player's profiles in the future?

More to come but these are just some little things I found out that kind of annoy me personally.

Best regards,

iGod

Re: "We need your questions" Well, here are some questions!!

I just have one question not sure if its been asked before but what happens after beta?
    Do all our accounts reset do we make new ones idk idk lol

What will you do about all the beta keys that don't work? :/

Protector

Do you also plan on including teams, as in the Teen Titans or the Injustice Gang and ect.

1. When will there be additional balancing on GH? (example: Drones, Turret Damage/ Rate of Fire, Orbital Cannon Timer, Pathfinding)
    2. Will we eventually be able to make our own custom augments? For example, there is currently an augment for Attack Damage + Health but not Power Damage + Health.
    3. Why no mod for Cheetahs Claw? (even bleed portal and speed battery got mods)
    4. Why the decision to make drones invulnerable when an enemy champion teleports to them?
    5. Can you add a text or visual indicator when a group member is promoted? Currently only the promoted player knows if it actually took or not and it can be quite the nuisance.
    Last edited by bhojohn; 12-24-2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Wording