We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: "We need your questions" Well, here are some questions!!

OK got another questions,
    1) a lot of people asked about the story behind the IC drones, i explained them reason why, but they want more, like, who made this drones? Ted kord? Queen industried? star labs? A.R.G.U.S.? are they from the Watchtower?
    2) Full Optimization, when?
    3) Are you planning on adding something when we get the champions to Lvl 5 in game? like an Avatar with the pic of or the champion or the stolen power?
    4) there are characters that are form other earths (for example Power girl being from earth 2) but they at somepoint during infinite crisis were on the "prime" earth, and so they are now in the new 52, is it possible that even coming from other earths they could appear on the game being as a prime champion?
    You are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your key isn't working or got any comment or feedback? go here
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

He is a little cyco, but when he sings, he sings like SYCO ANGELS
    He is Sycogenesis, check his stream. http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

When you watch his stream, you'll think about the future, the children, and he's helping them with every minute he plays
    He is Kaymak check the stream! http://www.twitch.tv/gotenks6663

Okay so this is what I'm wondering:
    1) Is Nightwing and Barbora Gordan Batgirl going to be added in the near future?

2) Other hero's/villain's that would be great to see outside the Bat-Family would be Black Adam, Lex, Power Girl, Super Girl, Sinestro (Maybe even some of the Lanterns from the other colour spectrum's?) Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, Killer Frost (You could have a team of Ice-based villains) Deathstroke, Green/Red Arrow, AQUAMAN. Black Canary, Female Talon (I forget her name), Darkseid, Raven, General Zod, Starfire, Blue Beetle. Hell Swamp Thing too. I'm assuming that as time goes on pretty much all the DC characters will be added; so it would really come down to who we the players want sooner and which you the developers have planned for release, but above are the one's a best like to see in the near future with the two from #1 being the top two.

3) Outside of my growing desire to play all those characters I am wondering if there will be a Summoner's Rift style (League of Legends) map; as that has been the default map for someone who's been playing games like this since 2006 and it's just what a lot of people are used to. I am open to other game modes such as you have with CC and GH, but having that traditional map would be nice too

4) For this one I don't know if it's just me being blind and missing something but I would like to see a match history in my profile. This could be something that you guys have planned for later, but just in case I thought I could bring attention to that here. Also in addition to this maybe have a character specific statistics page ex. say I play Batman, or Harley Quinn a lot; I could go into my profile click on one of those characters and my play history with that character would pop up showing me how many kills/deaths/assists, point captures/neutralization's and so on. I think that would be cool.

Good job so far guys. Loving this game and it's potential.

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

So many questions! Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to respond to this. I'm just sifting through everything now and will attempt to condense it all down into a manageable amount. Just as a quick response to a couple of questions though:

Any question similar to "will Nightwing/Booster Gold/Whoever be coming to Infinite Crisis?" is not something we can answer. We try to keep our future roster secret, and also our goal is to inevitably have every character from DC in the game, with every multiverse variant. It's just a matter of having enough time and resources

Regarding plans for expansion into other territories (we currently only have EU servers and US servers) - this is not something Cardell (or I) can speak to. For now we're focused on developing the game to a point where it's ready for open beta. Expansion plans are something we'll be able to talk about more in the future.

Again, thank you for your questions. We aim to answer as many of them as possible, but there are quite a lot

1. Not being able to move items in your item slots seems like something basic that should be addressed quickly and easily in a game where you have plenty of activated items.
    2. I realize you just updated the amplifiers. Having them put in some type of order or allowing for an organize based on "x" would be nice.
    3. Please make it so that I can see health numbers, not just lines above creeps, champions and turrets. Having to guess if an ability will kill something sucks.
    4. If the average queue time, is above a certain amount of time, then the response to the "join game box", should be adjusted to allow for longer response too. As an example. If the average queue pop is 8 minutes or more, when the queue does pop people should have twice as long to respond to it popping. I wouldn't want an auto accept because afk's during team select suck. I know personally I have been browsing the web and missed a queue because it timed out and I had been waiting for 25 minutes. It sucks to have to ride the line ride again.
    5. Can you give us any idea as to when more beta keys are going to be released? Not being able to have games pop quickly is not fun.
    6. On your main page there is no heading for Items, Amplifiers or Special Powers. They are interesting and add a ton of flavor. Someone that is a potential new player may find those features attractive to your game. Do you have any plans to put that information out there to give people an idea of what those thing are about in the game?
    7. Is spectator mode coming? If so, any time frame?
    8. Would it be possible to have thread where people could look up where and when organized play is happening for your game? Again finding information on this game is extremely difficult. Being able to watch skilled players involved in higher level play can be very helpful to new player's. Knowing where to go and when to watch would be a solid benefit.

Thanks for the free time with all of the champions. It was a good way to get some of my friends to look at buying into the game. Please have promotions similar to this moving forward. I like the community for this game. I hope the development of some of the stuff comes along a bit quicker. A good number of things that I mentioned, seem to be standard features for any MOBA. I realize that the programming on stuff is not the snap of a finger. I also realize, much like the trend was with all of the MMO's that came out, there is a certain expectation of features, that should be in any MOBA. The pool of players is only so big. I would prefer that you add some more polish to the game rather then piling on more characters. Make the game better functionally and new players will come. Good luck. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Last edited by Vexstyz; 01-06-2014 at 02:31 PM.

3. Please make it so that I can see health numbers, not just lines above creeps, champions and turrets. Having to guess if an ability will kill something sucks.

I had an issue with this as well, and in one moment of being annoyed by it I actually clicked on the health bar and was pleasantly surprised by the numbers that appeared over my health bar and the Will bar below. So yes, the numbers are there for your hero/villain at least; you just gotta click your health bar.

Yeah, I understand entirely why you can't fully answer this question but i'm going to ask it anyway. With this being a DC game and obviously varianted on Justice League characters, why has Superman not yet been release I mean hell even though the title of the game has nothing horribly to do with focus on the actually event in comics the event it is named after Superman was the major thing in it. Understand i'm a fanboy of comics but Superman is my all time favorite and though I dump hours into this game i'm very disappointed to not see a single superman but 3 Wonder Woman, 3 Batmans, 3 Green Lanterns, Cyborg, Flash, I mean you have a bunch of the main stay's of the League but not the face? Personally i'm very confused as to why and would really appreciate some sort of feed back, maybe even a he's coming soon.

Is this going to be for Mac as well?

Will you guys be trying to change or evovle the forumla of MOBA? the Robust elements of DC's Universe have to present some unique elements(Time, dimensional and space travel), places (Zur-en-Arrh, which gives the average earthling Superman like abilities) and world events( blackest's night where everyone, who has ever died is revived as a superowered zombified form of themselves.) that would really shake up the MOBA land scape.

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

Thanks, everyone, for your questions. This episode has now aired, but we continue to read the forums and will respond where we can

Can you guy pretty please with a super duper omega cherry on top add FoW in between the exits and the jungle entrance for GH? Maybe even a few Brushes/Stealth Pads in the jungle area? Both of this I believe will add more strategic depth. The Fow change would make it so the enemy team can not always see where every champion is going when they leave base. The brush change would add more spots where your team can ambush the enemy team in the jungle.
    Last edited by David12596; 01-10-2014 at 09:09 AM.